Dark Propagator Micro Growing

Saturday 2014AUG23

707 Headband day 25 (first day to show sex)
image13361.jpg

image13359.jpg

Tuesday 2014AUG26

So the 707 Headband is looking amazing. I'm introducing a Hero Kush female that will be sprayed daily with colidial silver to pollinate the 707. The result should be feminized seeds. This phenotype HK is a very fruity skunk with a super head high. Since this is just part of the evolution the result will still be called Hero Kush.

707 Headband and Hero Kush
image13446.jpg

Very nice SemperHi, how much older is the 707 headband than the DP90, is this so the headband will be ready to flower when the DP90 is ready to release it's pollen? I might be way off and I'm going back to reread.

Okay I reread!! So how old is the Hero Kush? Can you tell I'm a rookie? What is a DP90?

Very nice SemperHi, how much older is the 707 headband than the DP90, is this so the headband will be ready to flower when the DP90 is ready to release it's pollen? I might be way off and I'm going back to reread.

Okay I reread!! So how old is the Hero Kush? Can you tell I'm a rookie? What is a DP90?

So here's the funny thing, the Hero Kush is actually older than the 707 Headband. She was grown her whole life in a solo cup until I nabbed her up. With the 12/12 and little soil they just make very cool mini plants. I don't care what people may say you can spot a sexy plant when you see one. But since I last posted I changed my mind. I have a male that I'm gonna breed with. I think he may survive the winter too. I'm going to cut clones and just flower them in the tent, which is the DP90 Secret Jardin Dark Propagator 90. I also had to remove the Kessil as I have run into a vertical space issue. Did you get your house?

Wednesday 2014SEP03
707 Headband day 36 12 hours on and 12 hours off
image13668.jpg

Look who it is! Thanks for stopping in. This micro grow is at my own place with the wife's blessing. One rule, it all stays on the box (tent). I'm stoked, even though the space is small and hot I'm still stoked.

Hahahaha I started with the same rules as your wife.. Now there are bottles of nutrients all over the apartment and I'm starting my first grow! Get her interested then she won't mind!

Nice set up! I'm down to watch!:popcorn:

Now I know what a DP90 is, thanks SemperHi. No house yet still looking, keep finding the right house but than things are not right for me to grow in peace. (Man cave with a whole lot of ladies).

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom