Daunting Task

I cut my plants and saved two. They are not very happy and was wondering what I need to do next. Do I go back to 24 hour light and cut off all the small buds? Do I go back to the nutes that I used when they were in veg?

Hmm pics might help… depends on your goals but yes reveg is a possibility… yes if you plan on doing reveg and getting second crop later then you harvest the buds now but dont strip the branches bare…… keep some fan leaves intact on every branch to keep photosynthesis working and sap flowing. Many in the know will actually do a little root pruning and possibly down can transplant into smaller bucket but then later will re-upcan to larger container before next flower cycle on that plant

for a while just plain water should be fine…. Plant will stall out fer sure, nothing happens for about 3 weeks then finally it will pop single bladed fan leaves up top, more time elapses and she will opt 3 bladed fan leaves, little more time & she will revert back to 5 bladed fans then resume groingbfirm there….. but any bud left behind will not just start building more buds on top of old ones

reveg plant don’t need monster light…. just long light hours think I would do 18/6 just to let her regroup & have rest but thats just personal choice on my part

see what other replies come in….. Regis I‘d like to phone a friend times 2 with a shout out at @Morda Grown and @Phytoplankton to see if they are online this evening….

I would take cuttings, they are really big and planted directly in the ground, that root system is deep. The temp green house would keep the frost off but, the snow will bring it down. If you are in the Anaconda or Butte areas... I used to live out there as a kid and I know you get lots of that white stuff.

I would take cuttings, they are really big and planted directly in the ground, that root system is deep. The temp green house would keep the frost off but, the snow will bring it down. If you are in the Anaconda or Butte areas... I used to live out there as a kid and I know you get lots of that white stuff.
I have found memories of Clyde Park and Wilsall Montana. Might as well add Bozeman and the Bridger Mountains to that list too. Gods Country.

NTH

Back
Top Bottom