Day 20 into flowering

Yours a looking really healthy i agree with higherthehigh ...the lack of bulk must b a light issue ive only ever used cfl for veg so not much experience with ...cfl+budding ...what are these other lights said you was going to upgade to

How did you get so many people commenting ? Im a bit disapointed i was hoping to chat more about my grow n learn from others but i seem to be the only 1 on my thread

Hope uve not abandoned your journal haha... be nice to see how your doing mine are 29days into flower n looking good ..yours should be nearing end now ay ?

Haha ye my journal is a ghost town but they are looking awsome n growing really quick pitty id love to learn from others now ive mastered my set up ......is there a way to make my thread more noticed n talked about ??

Haha ye my journal is a ghost town but they are looking awsome n growing really quick pitty id love to learn from others now ive mastered my set up ......is there a way to make my thread more noticed n talked about ??
Just follow others journals, ask questions, participate.
Don't try and whore your journal out lol
People show up. I have two journals going and I can count all the replies on two hands lol

Post pictures and use it as a template for future grows

Thats what ive been doin my journal is for me go see wer i went wrong or right jus hoped fo a bit more input from people aswel but i agree no1 likes gettin things shoved in there face lol

Who from me ? I wouldnt want to highjack this thread more thn i already have but welcome to follow my thread ... im wanting a update from greenears lol

Nah leave them be only defoliate when its blocking it my girls moves them instea just bend them or youll pay later

420-magazine-mobile736221006.jpg

The big one was defoliated wayy to much between that and bountea it made it veg harder in flower and took forever to show pistils dont defol untill buds are being blocked atleast in flower veg have a field day

Nah leave them be only defoliate when its blocking it my girls moves them instea just bend them or youll pay later

420-magazine-mobile736221006.jpg

The big one was defoliated wayy to much between that and bountea it made it veg harder in flower and took forever to show pistils dont defol untill buds are being blocked atleast in flower veg have a field day
They look dead mate lol

And there doing better im flushing again in a few days i ended up pumping small amounts of ripen into those 2 flowering ones soon as i see them finnishing ill start flushing they needed more nutes fml

Sorry guys not been able to get on here for a while loads of shit I won't bore you with lol... il be back with pics and stuff later

A couple of notes:
  1. To be really effective, CFLs should be within a few inches of the plants. Move them as close as you can without getting the plant too warm ("back of the hand") test.
  2. From the look of it, you could easily have twice as many lights in there. That will give you denser growth, more trichomes, and bigger yields.
There is a huge difference between providing enough light for a plant to grow and enough for it to really rock.

I'll guess from the photos that your plants are getting about 15,000 lux right now. They should be getting a minimum of at least three times that much, and up to even 90,000 to 100,000 lux (that is, bright sun on a summer day).

You can buy a lux meter for $20 that will give you actual numbers, which is very useful to have.

Good luck and have fun. :)

problem is that blurple light.

No green=no green, meaning, small leaves, small buds, bonsai trees.

The leaves are your PAR meter. The smaller the par, the smaller the leaves.

Back
Top Bottom