Day 20 into flowering

Ive 2 blueberrys day 12. of flower
I use canna aqua with a 25l dwc
420-magazine-mobile159122590.jpg

Ive 2 blueberrys day 12. of flower
I use canna aqua with a 25l dwc
420-magazine-mobile159122590.jpg
I've actually just been and had a nosey lol.. nice setup and your girls are looking really good.. plenty of bud sites
How long did you veg for?
And I'm a total nube myself so until I grow another plant of this strain with top name nutes I won't be able to tell the difference, so my opinion is void on that I'm afraid lol

What strain do you have ?
These are a bagseed I got ages ago.. just thought why not and the missus give it the go ahead so here we are lol.. recently took a trip to the Dam though and got myself those in the picture above that's when il get serious with my journal and such, not doing bad for a test run though lol

That's a nice veg time.. think mine took about 4/5.. could be the nutes eh?.. its nice to compare with someone in or around the same time of growth

Think its the co2/ hydro that makes most difference ...jus starting to explore other brands always used canna .....i was jus thinking same ill av to watch in on you see how our harvests compare ...im still setting my kit up so i can get the most out of it

Ye always best to master your basic kit, before advancing.....if u have'nt already maybe try a thermostat to keep your temps 100% perfect...i keep my room at optimum temp using a inkbird
420-magazine-mobile1838058808.jpg

Ye always best to master your basic kit, before advancing.....if u have'nt already maybe try a thermostat to keep your temps 100% perfect...i keep my room at optimum temp using a inkbird
420-magazine-mobile1838058808.jpg
Didn't even know you could get something like that! This purchase list is getting out of hand now.. worth it in the end tho so needs must.. my only issue with this is my heat is coming from the bulbs so it would cut my light out if I plugged into that stat.. and my temps hit 91 at its highest to date but we're having a mild summer in the UK.. I'm running a 6 inch fan.. would adding another help cool things down do you think? If we get some good weather that is lol

Haha ye dont plug light into it lmao its fo a heater if needed but like u say it is summer so.......and ye i was having the same problem i figured that moving the possition your air enters the room can help i only use 1x 6" fan but also have one of these types of reflector
420-magazine-mobile1715893622.jpg

So the 1x 6" fan pushes cold air in when needed cooling the room while pushing hot air out through the reflector then shuting off at the optimum temp

Haha probably not the best idea eh.. hopefully when I get my new lights it will take temp down a few degrees because if I put another CFL in there it will definitely take me over the top!

Yep girl on the left is looking oil bound by the looks of it.. she's frosting but buds don't seem to be bulking up at all.

Yep girl on the left is looking oil bound by the looks of it.. she's frosting but buds don't seem to be bulking up at all.

with my past experiences growing with cfl lights is you need to have them super close when in flower to get buds that fill up, i no there is people out there that get nice buds from cfl, but this is only my own oppinion

if you switched to a 250/400w hps you'd see a big difference right now.

with my past experiences growing with cfl lights is you need to have them super close when in flower to get buds that fill up, i no there is people out there that get nice buds from cfl, but this is only my own oppinion

if you switched to a 250/400w hps you'd see a big difference right now.
Yeh I have 2 girls in at the moment high.. just the girl on the left that's stretching.. I have a feeling I was a bit rough with her when I transplanted her, she's been a bit of a problem child so to speak.

I'm aware of CFL being a bit of a trickier grow but due to finances I've got no choice at the minute so I'm in the box daily moving lights around and things.

Cheers for having a look in though dude, stick around might be able to give me some pointers later on.. would be appreciated

Back
Top Bottom