DeadTour's 400watt closet

Well Propa, she dont look 2 sad rite now, i gave her new life,& nobody's gonna be laughin this time! i don't see many swamps round here, i'm from the home of the SOX. Bsides, arnt they all just houseplants?

c'mon Propa, the Phillies are only a half a game into 1st place! & they did'nt win the w/s twice in 4 yrs either. the sox RULE! if we met them in the w/s, we'd sweep em in 4 games! but i think we both have sumthin in common, we both HATE the yankees, right? thanks for the compliment on the ''houseplant'' & ya that new law for < 1 oz is pretty cool, they just take it, no questions asked & fine you a c-note. looks like those overpaid morons in beacon hill are finally gettin their shit 2gether, maybe ur state will be next! ---Nug----

Hope DeadTour's eating ice cream and being chilly. I've irrationally hated Yankees 50 yrs, now they're selling sad shit, rave on. Man, we are bad winners, not enough experience. I'm not really a fan, but I wouldn't wear your team hat here- we're as nuts as yous guys. We might get some legislative help, if our pols can figure where the money is. Leo don't like giving up perogatives, and roars loud. They love property confiscation a lot. Prison guards don't want to get laid off their lousy jobs, imagine that! Without pot prohibition you'd be closing jails, ohmy. Tip o' the iceberg, big money is biomass. Hemp does better than sawgrass or anything else, and can't allow energy demand threats; we got a pres who kisses oil sheiks rings.

High all! Well all is well here, still haven't got any knocks on the door! Anyways I'm chillin right now with some Grand Daddy Purps and looking at some possible genetics. I believe I'm going to go with Dr. Atomic's Blueberry Jam (NL x Bluberry) and Cannacopia's Chunky Cheese (Cheese x Deep Chunck). Order form is all filled out and ready to go!

Price:
Dr. Atomic's Blueberry Jam = $75 usd for 10 seeds

Cannacopia's Chunky Cheese = $35 usd for 10 seeds

Thanks FlyinHigh, I just sent the order out today!!!! From the sounds of the seedbank I should have my beans around 2 weeks from now. And yes there will be a new journal going up!

What a sad ending to what was going to be a great grow. It's a shame we have to live/grow like this. Better luck next time!!

Back
Top Bottom