DeadTour's 400watt closet

High all :ciao: I still haven't decided to switch back to 18/6 once I have enough confirmed females, I mean can I really switch back to 18/6 without causing too much stress ie: causing them to hermie!

Dead, i dont think they'll go hermie on you if they're only in 12/12 just to sex em. when u find out what sex they are, i would put em into 24/0 for a week or so then back to 18/6. they should revert back to veg w/out a hitch. i'm no expert, thats just my 2 pennies---Nug---

I'm sad...........

So some major updates, and I have to say I wish I wasn't typing this right now.....
So I was chillin in the living room sunday afternoon playing some xbox and having a good time when I turned and looked out the window and saw a city police car sitting in front of my house!!! I couldn't tell how long he was there due to being involved in my Halo 3 match I was playing.

Now a little history on myself, I own my home. Now every other time I've grown in the past its been in houses or apts I've rented. When I grew back then the only fear I had was going to jail. Now since I've started in my home there's a new fear. "If I get caught growing, I'll not only go to jail/prison, I'll loose my home". So of course thats the only thing that was racing through my head when I saw the LEO car parked in front of my house.

So without a second thought I rushed into the room and opened the closet and just started taking handfuls of plants. I grabbed all 8 seedlings and the 2 month+ plants I had in there in one swoop and flushed them down the toillet. I then grabbed all the pots and emptied them into a disposable cooler and stashed it in the garrage. I then took the light, the fan an the filter down and but them back in their boxes and spread them throughout the house. I mean the only reason I thought that cop wasn't knocking on the door is because he was waiting for back up or something.

This action was taken and completed no more than 10 minutes from when it started. Once this was done about 2-3 minutes later I saw the cop come from a next door neighbors home with a smile on his face and he left. So who knows what he was there for. The bottom line is I can't take that chance.

I'm noticing today that there is that almost too familar feeling of depression setting back in now that I don't get to say High to my garden everyday, just because it doesn't exsist anymore. I would be hart-broken as well if I had some confirmed females from A+ genetics in the closet, but it was just schwagg seed.

This doesn't stop me at all, and only pauses my dreams/desires for a couple months at the most. That will give me enough time to more or less watch the place for awhile and now they can bust me with only my personal stash of mersh and a few pieces of glass.

So site mods this thread can unfortunatly be moved to incomplete journals.

Thanks Irie!!! I appreciate the kind words. The follow up grow will have nothing but the best genetics involved!!!

Dont worry about it man its always better to take precaution specially if you have alot to risk like your home. I would have done the same in a heart beat. Of course the plants were healthy and already looking good but you had to see beyond that. Its all good though man there are always seeds around and soil and fans and all the good stuff lol

Dead that's bad news but can under stand I have the same worry here. I have had LEO come to my door to arrest me while I was growing I went outside so no LEO has ever been inside the house. I know my rights very good and am older so LEO need's a warrant and there is now way I could get rid of it in time. I will be looking forward to your next try.:cheer:

Pan4

Thank you all for your support!!!!! I for sure plan on not only completing my next journal, but growing a sticky-icky garden!!!! :cool:

Hey Dead, so sorry to hear bout ur babies demise & their watery grave.shit like that happens all the time to us. i had just chopped sum of mine the day b4, & they were hangin on a line in the attic. later that nite i hear a poundin on my door, guess who it was? 4 dicks lookin 4 1 of my kid's douchbag friends who had 3 warrants on him, 1 for att murder! so they had 2 come in 2 look 4 him, nuthin i could do. they searched my whole hse,even the attic! i thought i was goin in bracelets. the guy was real cool bout it did'nt say a fkn thing! i even had a foot tall ''house plant'' i was reveggin & theh just laughed @ it! i guess livin in the big city has it's perks. this is a true story, hope it gave ya a little chuckle. And again Dead,sorry bout ur loss ---------Nug----

Thank you nug that is a great story and you don't hear them too often. I'm really having a hard time not ordering my genetics now ;)

Yeah Dead, it was'nt such a great story when it was happenin, it really scared the s%$#t outta me! it was'nt even my fault. i just hope i didnt incriminate myself w/it puttin it up here 4 all u horticulturists 2 read, u never know whose surfin these sites, u mite get 2 read a few more horror stories! ya know what i mean?

Hey Propa, nah,i dont think so. they would've already done that it was such a sad lookin thing, i woulda laughed too! good thing they did'nt show up 2 days earlier, i def woulda went out w/the bracelets on! i live in 1 of the biggest cities in the northeast, & im sure they have alot bigger things 2 worry bout not a sad lookin houseplant, bsides that happened way back in dec!

Glad to be sad? Sounds like blues music; some total s..t happens to the other guy, I'm doing less bad now. Sad house plant make a big city bad-guy chaser laugh, oh my. If we're neighbors, there's def more important stuff for them to do. Get humiliated by Sarge for that sad plant 'bust'!

Back
Top Bottom