DeadTour's 400watt closet

I worked out my on/off time with my daily schedule! for example when i wake up to go to work i turn the lights on and then when i get home from work its time to turn them off! Everything looks healthy!

Thanks L8, unfortunatly it looks like living in a hot ass desert is going to force me to change the light cycle to work against my schedule, but of course I'd rather it be me than the MJ garden!!

Oh look its :bongrip: :30

Hey Southern :ciao: thanks for stopping by!!!!

I'm pretty happy with the garden as well, even though my buddy here says I'm wasting electricity on bag weed, but my bag weed is what is going to make him fire his indoor gardens up again ;)

I changed the light/fan cycle to reflect during night hours. My veg cycle is set from 5pm-9-am for a few more weeks then they will be turned to 12/12 of course.

Ok so I found out tonight while we were tie dying shirts for the shows that my friend who seems to be becoming my good friend also remembers a site overgrow.com, and he was Dr. GreenThumbs which I actually remember way back when when overgrow.com was up and running. It was an honor due the fact he was highly respected on that site!

And when he takes me through his house and garrage which is full of grow spots, I'm like WOW!!!

So I found out there are some heavy hitting doses waiting for us at the Shorline!!! Its been years since my last trip with Lucy!!!

I know its :eek:fftopic: but I had to blabber sorry.

Hello all :ciao: just a quick road report. Saw the first show last night and what a performance!!! 276 miles to go untill we hit San Francisco. We're smokin on some grand daddy purps on the way up ;)

Got back from a huge weekend and found my closet was quite busy!!!

IMG_00963.JPG

I'm going to start sexing them this week.

Thanks for stopping by all!!! It looks like one of my LST'd skunky smelling plants is showing male pre-flowers, going to give it a few more days to make sure. Now that the light comes on more or less at night, the temps have dropped down considerably! Highs today with the lights out 77F. It might hit the low 80's in there now during the first couple hrs when the light is on which is fine. To be honest the last few days of the lights being on during the day they hit close to 90 and they seemed to not mind at all! Dr. Greenthumbs says that as long as the temps stay under 100 they'll be fine, and he's harvested 100's of lbs indoors so I trust that.

I wont let them get that high though ;)

Day 1 of 12/12

Tonight is "Day 1 of 12/12" I swapped bulbs, watered a couple seedlings and they are now offically on the bloom cycle.
All are still unconfirmed sex. I'm switching to help confirm sex of course and also I want to keep the final height under 3 feet, we'll see if I get any females. I did chop 2 of the bigger ones now due to male pre-flowers.

IMG_0103.JPG

Back
Top Bottom