Dealers

king_kong

:ganjamon:who thinks selling marijuana illegally is bad.it condones bad behavior then it goes from skimping to ripping you off completly.i seen this done too often,everybodys out just to make a quick buck and never think about quality over quanity.everybody needs to just start trying for pushing the goverment to LEGALIZE IT!!!!

Most of the MJ dealers I've encountered are honest folks who strive to provide honest weight for a decent price.

If I don't like their price for what they are selling, I can always not buy.

exactly ^^ if you dont like the way a dealer is doin business tell him....if your a customer he cares to keep he will change his ways if not find a new dealer.....i know when i was sellin it was to do a service to my friends who i didnt want to see goin out tryin to score weed from ppl they barely knew and get ripped off and crap weed so i started selling.....at the same time dealers put up with a lot of shit from thec consumer....simetimes ppl want you to bend over backwards rearranging your schedule to fit what they want even if they only want a couple grams...thats was the biggest annoyance for me was when i said no i cant and they dont want to accept that answer

Sometimes it's not so easy to find another dealer. Mine has left and due to my location and age I'm kind of in a fix. Also, due to obligations, I can't travel far--so I just hope something comes along.
To paraphrase another saying, it's easier to get by with weed and no mangoes, than with mangoes and no weed.

personally, since i have stopped selling i have made sure to keep in contact with ppl i may be able to use down the road if i am ever dry i still have a bunch of last ditch places to look, its all bout who ya kno i guess

personally, since i have stopped selling i have made sure to keep in contact with ppl i may be able to use down the road if i am ever dry i still have a bunch of last ditch places to look, its all bout who ya kno i guess

rich, your right. it really does depend on who you know. sometimes you meet a guy who lets you know they know someone. sometimes your connection finds themselves in trouble with laws. for now, this is how its going to be, until we can enact a change, to where we can go down the street to the clinic and pick up flowers. :joint:

i just have to work hard to own my own place then i can grow 2 or 3 plants and have a fresh harvest every couple months eventually have a great stash and not have to have any drug dealers, ill just have all my friends hounding me to buy a gram

When I was dealing I never pinched off people's sacks. When I sell ounces or more I usually throw in a few extra grams. I loved providing my customers with the danks and making them happy. I always smoked out my close customers on a regular basis too.

Surely. By nature, my dealers in the past have been some of my closest acquaintances. It's a symbiotic relationship that should be nurtured. My favorite friend would always weigh heavy w/ everything it seemed.

i have a dealer who skimps to keep his personal, and still make his money back.

he used to sell 2.8's but i got him to go up to 3.0. trying to get him to go at least to 3.3. ive told him so many times that underweight bags are BS

IF YOU HAVE A DEALER THAT SELLS UNDERWEIGHT, ENCOURAGE THEM TO UP THEIR WEIGHT!!!!:rollit:

lol ive heard of dealers who sell .7 and dont try n hide it they say .7 is 10 bucks hahahah biggest line of BS ive ever heard lol, when i was sellin it all depended on the personb and the situation......19 out of 20 times id give exactly the weight they asked for but every once in a while you get a customer that calls 10 times to arrange a meeting for an eighth and ot becomes this whole ordeal just to buy 30 bucks worth of weed....those customers i make it hard to get a hold of me the next time around.....i used to hate playing stupid games with pot heads who couldnt get their shit straight lol.....i guess wat im sayin is it goes both ways, we can bitch bout dealers all we want but in the end we need them and they need us lol

I have not known a dealer in several years since it was legalized in CA but I liked them all. Actually one was my T.A. and Dorm Mate in College. I guess dispensaries fit into the same category and yes I like those guys too =)

...I just moved to NYC and in 8 months of being here...have no dealers so I miss them that much more. Maybe I should take a class at NYU to get back in the flow of things lol.

I have always believed in selling quality and exactly what the customer is paying for! after all if you screw someone over it doesn't work in the dealers best interest to have someone knocking at there door with a warrant! so I always swore I would go out of my way to make everyone happy, and if it wasn't good smoke I wouldn't buy it period, so yes dealers do stick their necks out on the line which takes balls of steel, but it would be stupid for someone dealing with the intent to make money and pinch the bags and sell under weight O.Z's because they just might come back pissed off. I always stick to my breeding farms since I know all my hybrid strains are known for it's pscho active and couch lock Bzzzz mix, thats what most users look for! but I do carry stricktly couch lock for most medical patients on hand at all times also (which I use for chronic pain), and I also carry a very highly potent pycho active high that makes one unable to physically and mentally function for a couple hours that goes for a pretty penny (some like this some don't), but everyones taste and expectations are different thats why it is good to get to know your dealer and let him know what type of Bzzz ur looking for. then everyone is happy and he can strive to please you better, trust me nobody wants any enemy's when selling cannabis which is so rediculiously illegal in the U.S. stupid prohabition made the wrong drug illegal, should have been alcohol! lost some dear friends because of that f*&ed up drug, but can't say I lost anyone from cannabis.

BBD

I go through the worst thing in the world whenever i need a little herbal relaxation .
i have to call like 5 million people. & when i finally get some its usually low quality brick .
and anything decent is like $20 a gram

if pot became legal then people like me would not be able to make that extra cash needed to pay the bills and put food on my plate. i do not advocate bad dealership or the sale of inferior quality pot. i grow my shit with the care and attention a mother gives to her child, to ensure that the bag you get once a week is going to get you really off your tits.
im always generous in quantity, whether its in a size of a tin or the size of the bags i sell, my biggest drive is to achieve loyalty from customers and a good name in the underground market.

^Sorry, but I'd rather have pot legal then worry about your bills being paid. That's what jobs are for;)

Back
Top Bottom