Decision Time Delima

crazyg

I was wondering if anyone could give suggestions

Currently have my plants vegging in a greenhouse, along side of my clones. Soon will be moving the larger plants to flower them out. Problem is that knowing We have to move the plants to light secure area, with no light leaks..

I am torn between building another room in the garage, for flowering or just splitting up the greenhouse into two rooms, by hanging mylar between the veg/clones and make a seperate flowering area. Problem i am having is temp..

I also have access to a corner area of the garage, where i can hang mylar or black/white poly up to form a "make-shift" area, as a temp solution..

My frustration with this delima is that I know that soon i am going to be required to make a more permanent solution for this issue as well, but garage can not be tied up, for very long as the flowering plants grow in numbers; which will start in about three weeks.. hummm:lot-o-toke:

Anyone have an suggestion? :hookah:

Why not make it easy on yourself and move the clones out of the green house and use the whole greenhouse for a bloom room? The clones can go in the garage (or the house) and u don't have to worry bout light leaks, only keeping them healthy and pest free. Is this feasible for you?

Great Idea BWC.... Less to move and opens a bunch of other possibilities as well!! And In looking back, when we first started this project, the clones were agressively growing in the garage area, that is still up and just begging to be used again.

Guess couldn't see the forest for the weed.....lol.. thanks for the help..

No prob. I've had a similar issue. I divided the room and it created a problem. Clones need 60%-80% relative humidity. Plants in bloom need to be between 40%-60% RH. In the same room this is difficult to accomplish. I've had mildew and pest issues as a result. I'd love to help members save themselves the time and crop lost to either or. Let us know what u do and how it works out. Don;t forget to update this thread (with pics if possible). Glad I could help. :peace:

Thanks again, BWC.. Here is what I decide to do....

Looking at what worked during my first set of seedlings and clones, I built a closet space and they thrived.. I also had some of the plants veg in that closet, and they too thrived, prior to building the greenhouse. Up until now, that area is begging to be used again, and most of the plants I am taking to bloom are around 4' tall, with the exception of one which is about 6'..

So, going with your suggestion, I am going to use that space again for the flowering, and crimp or tie down the tallest plant to fit in the 4' area... That old space is still lined with mylar and only missing lighting for the 10/10 or 12/12 lighting cycles, but that is easily remedied..

The Greenhouse can not be used for flowering, as when I tried to affix the black and white poly to the walls, the heat from the sun kept making the poly fall into the plants and onto the grow lamps. Another consideration I had to take into account was the fact that by keeping the greenhouse for cloning and vegging; I can more readily start into a "sea of green" cycle/system.

Our thought is that it will allow us to grow, get first product and invest in a barn style workshed, to turn into a flowering/mother plant storage area..

Now, With your assistance you made me realize a few things I did not think of.. Again.. Thanks.. Owe you one!!!!

Hey man. That's why some of us are here. I u feel u owe me, don't. If u still feel that way, just help out the next member that has a question or concern in an area in which u are knowledgeable and/or have experience. If you can, post pics. We love pics in these forums. Good luck, Happy 420, and happy growing. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom