Deep Water Culture Tutorial, SH Kit & DIY

Re: Roseman's Deep Water Culture Tutorial, SH Kit & DIY

Converntion? There's a convention?

Oshkosh, EAA (Experimental Aviation Association) convention. The biggest airshow in the world. During the week of the EAA convention Whitman Field is the busiest airport in the world. This is the apex of aviation conventions around the world. I could go on and on. I'll be glad to provide you any information you'd like.

Actually, I'm betting MC was thinking MMJ convention. Sorry bro, but I get high in many different ways, and catching a thermal pushing you up at 5000'/ min 20' from the rock face of a cliff is just one of them.

Oshkosh, EAA (Experimental Aviation Association) convention. The biggest airshow in the world. During the week of the EAA convention Whitman Field is the busiest airport in the world. This is the apex of aviation conventions around the world. I could go on and on. I'll be glad to provide you any information you'd like.

Actually, I'm betting MC was thinking MMJ convention. Sorry bro, but I get high in many different ways, and catching a thermal pushing you up at 5000'/ min 20' from the rock face of a cliff is just one of them.

And guess what, I'm looking for a kit to build one myself. If I can't find an adequate kit I'll design one myself! Yes, you are getting to know me. I will build anything.

well thank you roseman for without your tutorial i will be lost. that to say i had try to grow before this time but fail with all plants died so i have read the whole post from beginning to end. i am (DIY) KIND OF PERSON so i was going to build my starter kit and will istart with 42 watt bulbs be good kind on budget i still was going use both bulb to grow with maybe some side lights. do you know if somebody order from single seed an got them in the midwest if not guess start with bagseed but dont know what it is and again thank you

well thank you roseman for without your tutorial i will be lost. that to say i had try to grow before this time but fail with all plants died so i have read the whole post from beginning to end. i am (DIY) KIND OF PERSON so i was going to build my starter kit and will istart with 42 watt bulbs be good kind on budget i still was going use both bulb to grow with maybe some side lights. do you know if somebody order from single seed an got them in the midwest if not guess start with bagseed but dont know what it is and again thank you

I strongly urge you to not start with Sativa. Find an Indica skunky strain to start with. The Sativa will need twice the height and take much much longer to mature. There are several seed vendor sponsors on this site and they are all good, cheap too.

I'd agree but look at the strain desciptions and get a plant that has the meds you are looking for and then find it with an indica growing pattern. Northern lights and White Widow are classics but the breeders have done all kinds of combos and you plant is waiting.

I have ordered from Single Seed for delivery in the midwest without incident. Takes about a week to 10 days most of the time. There is something to be said for "practicing" with bag seed but an unknown strain can cause some strange problems. Most bagseed is grown outdoors and that is not what you will be doing.

Sativas ( mostly up, soaring highs with little calming power) are long to flower - 12-14 weeks, and tend to start out slow and whispy and end up tall and lanky but they are loaded with spear shapped buds. Best to leave those to the pros and outside growers and that's not me.

I just signed up because of this thread if I knew how to rep you Roseman I promise I would... Fantastic thread and very useful. :nicethread::bravo:

Oh and a quick addition to the thread... For the people with the wild ph fluctuations in their rez/buckets... If you are using co2 and your air pumps are in the grow area that is probably what is making it go crazy like it is... move the air pumps out of the co2 enriched area and problem is solved... also moving pumps out of the area and into an area that is probably cooler then the grow area will help your water temps from pumping the cooler air. I figured I would throw that in because I didn't see that on the thread anywhere.

Welcome Mr. Detroit! Be sure to visit the Deep Water Culture home thread. We would be glad to have you there also!

Welcome Mr. Detroit! Be sure to visit the Deep Water Culture home thread. We would be glad to have you there also!

thanks MC I am glad to be here :grinjoint:

Well how about that. I didn't know that about co2 but it makes sense now that I think about it. See, you are already helping! Only problem I see is that you are going to have to have one hell of an air pump to push the air a long way at volume.

Well how about that. I didn't know that about co2 but it makes sense now that I think about it. See, you are already helping! Only problem I see is that you are going to have to have one hell of an air pump to push the air a long way at volume.

I use the active aqua 70l/min to power 6 dwc buckets and the big deluxe bubble discs from pet supplies plus they cost like $7.50 a piece it works great

And thank you I am glad to contribute... I am also a HVAC/R tech by day so if anybody needs any help with environment control I would be glad to throw in my 2 cents on that too. I really wanna start a thread on air conditioning because from what I have been reading on a lot of these boards regarding a/c it seems like a lot of people don't understand how it all works and that bothers me. I think I might do it after I read through these boards a little bit more... hopefully I can help some people out.

And thank you I am glad to contribute... I am also a HVAC/R tech by day so if anybody needs any help with environment control I would be glad to throw in my 2 cents on that too. I really wanna start a thread on air conditioning because from what I have been reading on a lot of these boards regarding a/c it seems like a lot of people don't understand how it all works and that bothers me. I think I might do it after I read through these boards a little bit more... hopefully I can help some people out.

Glad to have you here MrDetroit!

Back
Top Bottom