Deep Water Culture without water pump?

I know the early Veg stage is a long and drawn out, borderline boring process...So I will update verbally for the most part, and post pics every week or so. Overnight, about 10 more root strings came out of the pot, and I am getting excited to watch my babies flourish! My Ph is stable, and my res water is bubbly and cool to the touch.(No thermometer). My first 3 leave nodes are out, and the 5 pointer is pushing up as we speak!

I am an extreme amateur when it comes to most of this process...so can someone advise when its a good idea to top the plant? I have never topped or cloned a plant, and I am a little nervous to do both.

I know a few people have been keeping up with this post, but would it be a good idea to move the post to the "Grow Journals"? I am assuming that is something a higher up(pun intended) would have to do.

Hey Jregan looking good :blunt: One thing I have learned from this site is that the earlier you top the better. They don't become nearly as stressed as if you were to top it later. They will recover in a few days and explode with growth. You can top it on the 1st set of leaves if you want. I like to top on the 2nd set or.

yeah, Ive topped it a few times now and has 6 tops. I dont know how to add a link to my profile, but if you can find my journal you can see how big its getting. I am absolutely amazed at the size for being barely even a month old.
rsz_100media_imag0414.jpg

rsz_1100media_imag0417.jpg

Back
Top Bottom