Deez Nuggz From Kyle South Dakota Gelato 48 Grow

Deez nuggz

90D18794-7DF3-4086-AD30-8230304114E1.jpeg

This batch is all gelato 48 from crop kings
Delightful brother! We are a Gelato loving bunch here, all of its varietals! I ran 2 @CannaPot Gelato-K (Gelato x Bubba Kush) and I really enjoyed them. Just throwing it out there for the green love. What are you growing in, medium, pot size, all that good stuff?

Delightful brother! We are a Gelato loving bunch here, all of its varietals! I ran 2 @CannaPot Gelato-K (Gelato x Bubba Kush) and I really enjoyed them. Just throwing it out there for the green love. What are you growing in, medium, pot size, all that good stuff?
Right now I am growing in southdakota soil in my back yard mixed with a lil badlands dirt the good stuff only tho but when I do use soil I like to use pro mix the grey label I am thinking of making my own mix this coming year with pine cone shreds and I will be using 24 gals and bigger i like to use fox farm frets they are the best always been lol plus I’m old skool

Right now I am growing in southdakota soil in my back yard mixed with a lil badlands dirt the good stuff only tho but when I do use soil I like to use pro mix the grey label I am thinking of making my own mix this coming year with pine cone shreds and I will be using 24 gals and bigger i like to use fox farm frets they are the best always been lol plus I’m old skool
Right on! Can not wait to be able to grow outside and have huge pots. I'm a soil grower, too, but out in NJ. State laws prohibit me farming any at all....so I have photos in 2 tents generally, a 4x4 and a 3x3. Fox Farm Ocean Forest for me +amendments in 5 gl water reserve pots. I do have a little auto outside though in a butterfly tent this year, figured no one would even know she was out there....old school seems to be the way most fly around here but we have a lot of new science spoken amongst the members that has brought some changes to traditional practices for some. I'm just happy with whatever kinds growing makes you happy so God speed brother. If you want to know about making your own soil, @Keffka just concocted a fantastic recipe for his current grows, I'm sure he wouldn't mind sharing his thoughts!

Whoa, @Deez nuggz, doze plants are impressive!

Welcome to 420! :Rasta:

You obviously know what you’re doing judging by your pics so…

The best piece of advice I can give for making your own soil is to get a larger, or multiple large containers capable of mixing the soil thoroughly. Things like compost tumblers, cement mixers, even an old dryer could work, just something that can hold at least 40-50 gallons at a time and will spin.

My only complaint about making soil is the amount of work I put in manually turning it in 48 gallon Rubbermaid’s.

I have 18 in this green house and a hundo all
Together for now any way
A hundo woofreekenwhoo :yahoo: :thumb:
You must be in the Biz.
You set up to harvest that many that size?
My best so far was 8 pounds off a jack Herer.
I’m thinking Apple Betty will beat that alone.
Plus the other 24 going in there.
Tell me your starting a journal.
I want to see your process.
I’m running coco then wet trim hang and jars or grove bags.
Be interesting to see how you run everything and harvest.
Looking good.
Talk soon.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom