Deficiency problem?

AZ007

I started this seedling about 2 weeks ago and i jsut noticed one of the leaf turned yellow. is this a deficiency problem? i just added some nitrogen, and some root complex just in case.

2013-04-05_12_59_57.jpeg

How often do you water? Do you let the soil dry out between?

What kind of soil are you using? Have you added any nutes yet?

It could be your medium is to wet as stated above, however, some strains require a lot of nutes. The super iced grapefruit I grew last time needed vegetative nutes at two weeks old, so you may need to add a light feed.

Can you give a little more info on your set-up etc and I will do what I can to help you. In the mean time, she is young and in veg so you will be able to fix the problem with little to no damage. Good luck.

Peace, Mono.

overwater then nute locked out cause by overwater,

I'm not to sure why over watering would cause nutrient lock out as it does not adversely effect PH balance which is directly related to nutrient uptake.

Over watering over a prelonged period inhibits oxygen absorbation by roots... leading to root rot !

Hey guys running a 600w hps light with green house seed co Big Bang auto flower. Gave it veg nutrients (i know i should change to flower nutrients) i will next feeding. I water 2x a week about 1.5l to the big one, (small which are clones of the big get 350ml) ligts are 18/6. This over water or just a nutrient screw up? Should i just do a flush and feed with flowering nuts? Sorry for the pic hps lights make it hard, ill pull it out to take more
image1522.jpg

Look at the leaves. if you see a big bump on top leaves or a 3d leaves that mean overwater.. i may be wrong but that how i roll ...
I'm not to sure why over watering would cause nutrient lock out as it does not adversely effect PH balance which is directly related to nutrient uptake.

Over watering over a prelonged period inhibits oxygen absorbation by roots... leading to root rot !

Look at the leaves. if you see a big bump on top leaves or a 3d leaves that mean overwater.. i may be wrong but that how i roll ...

Well both over watering & under watering share the same charactistic's/symptoms to which the larger plant appears to display :thumb:

Due to the distance of pic/plant i can not really tell if their are any defeciencys, really need a close up pic of the leafs... but seems like there could be some interveinal yellowing/possible def on the upper most leafs of the largest plant...

Hard to tell as it may just be a poor qualitie pic/lighting effect of when it was taken !

Ya on the right track tho :thumb:

It's looks over waterd and nuts lock out the yellowing could be from nitrogen deficiency, so when ever you over waterRELAX. Dig around te soil so the soil get nice and fluffy and air can go into the roots it'll take about a week for the plant to recover just loosen up the soil don't dig your fingers in too deep(that's what she said) and yeah that will help her breath.

(My opinion) my friend had a seedlin that looked just like that, and that what I did and I fed it a SMALL dose of muted into the water and she came back to normal.

Hes a better lighting, very uniform colour and the soil was bone dry i was shocked how light it was when i picked it up. Im guessing it needed water. I did a flush as im switching to flowering nutrients ill post another picture tonight when i see how the flush went. Also regular watering of a plant this size 18Liter pot watering 2 times a week with 1.5L each time. Too much or not enough?
image1536.jpg

Good your plant does look under watered and I also noticed at the top of your plants your leaves are displaying the claw(RAWR) lol I'm sorry but i forgot what that meant ill do some research and see what it exactly means but I'm going to go with my hunch and say its a Micro nut problem. Ill look into it though. Your plant will wilt after flushing its normal. But begin feeding regularly when its dry. Your plant will look really healthy in about a week or two but keep a close eye on it. Let me find out about the claw for you I cant believe i forgot lol.

Hes a better lighting, very uniform colour and the soil was bone dry i was shocked how light it was when i picked it up. Im guessing it needed water. I did a flush as im switching to flowering nutrients ill post another picture tonight when i see how the flush went. Also regular watering of a plant this size 18Liter pot watering 2 times a week with 1.5L each time. Too much or not enough?
image1536.jpg

Good your plant does look under watered and I also noticed at the top of your plants your leaves are displaying the claw(RAWR) lol I'm sorry but i forgot what that meant ill do some research and see what it exactly means but I'm going to go with my hunch and say its a Micro nut problem. Ill look into it though. Your plant will wilt after flushing its normal. But begin feeding regularly when its dry. Your plant will look really healthy in about a week or two but keep a close eye on it. Let me find out about the claw for you I cant believe i forgot lol.

I was told it was due to me feeding this with vegetative nutrients. Its an auto flower plant and suposedly i was supossed to switch to my flowering nutrients a few weeks back. 600W HPS light 16-20ish inches off the tall plant. I heard you cannot clone an auto flower so i tried 5 and they worked great growing cery fast, uniform and bushy even though they are quite far from the light. I know they will harvest minimum but ive never cloned before and for some reason just had to try. Also can someone give me and aprox amount pf water i should feed this plant per week?

I was told it was due to me feeding this with vegetative nutrients. Its an auto flower plant and suposedly i was supossed to switch to my flowering nutrients a few weeks back. 600W HPS light 16-20ish inches off the tall plant. I heard you cannot clone an auto flower so i tried 5 and they worked great growing cery fast, uniform and bushy even though they are quite far from the light. I know they will harvest minimum but ive never cloned before and for some reason just had to try. Also can someone give me and aprox amount pf water i should feed this plant per week?

Whats you NPK value of your nutes? Im not too sure about auto flower plants haven't experimented with them. Feeding your plant is knowing how much, you really have to know what she likes and doesn't so just start small amounts and work your way up you ll create a bond and you will eventually know how much. Its always better to under feed then over feed so start small and water small amounts every 2-3 day rather than one large amount when the soil is dry as a bone. Also if you over water simple solution that always worked for me was dig the soil around with your fingers so she can breath easier just don't finger her too deep lol.

Ill post pictures when i get home tonight from work in 4hrs i did the flush last noght at8pm so i will see what it does. Ill play woth the soil also. This is my first autoflower, and 4th grow so im still a newbie so all this info is much apreciated

Ill post pictures when i get home tonight from work in 4hrs i did the flush last noght at8pm so i will see what it does. Ill play woth the soil also. This is my first autoflower, and 4th grow so im still a newbie so all this info is much apreciated

Keep on touch man! id really love to see how they turn out!

Make sure you swirl the soil around man so she can breath and what I do and this is optinal I suk the water out my plants with my mouth on through the drainage holes, that's the love and care that goes into them and thy what's I recommend you do as well

Back
Top Bottom