Deficiency problem?

Still really droopy with the claw like symptoms picture is exactly 24hrs after flush. Any more info would be great.
image1553.jpg

FIRST OFF!!!!!

:welcome:

SECOND,

Like alot of people are stating your plants are geting TOO MUCH water, flushing them is making them worse, reason you are having issue with this i think is because of your pot.

Thos pots are designed to hold water in so you dont have to water your indoor plants as much, not as good for your MJ. More often you dry out more you can water/feed. so if you can try to get pots that breath more so you can get more oxygen to the roots and should fix your problem,

FOR NOW<<< just stop watering or feeding for couple days to a week so they will perk up!

:goodluck:

FIRST OFF!!!!!

:welcome:

SECOND,

Like alot of people are stating your plants are geting TOO MUCH water, flushing them is making them worse, reason you are having issue with this i think is because of your pot.

Thos pots are designed to hold water in so you dont have to water your indoor plants as much, not as good for your MJ. More often you dry out more you can water/feed. so if you can try to get pots that breath more so you can get more oxygen to the roots and should fix your problem,

FOR NOW<<< just stop watering or feeding for couple days to a week so they will perk up!

:goodluck:

She'll be fine man don't worry. Just air her out its always sketchy when you flush but these plants are amazing and they survive alot shit.

Yea i removed the bottom of that pot when i forst got it and drilled many holes in the bottom. And the pot was bone bone dry when it started this droopiness, which is why i dont understand over water but i did the flush because of nute change ill lower the water i giver her weekly transplanting the clones tonight also

i got a lil worm at wall mart just a peace of clay, it changes color when wet gets lighter when dry,, i find this also shows salt build up,, as in the top of the worm is got a little white on top it.. i dont know how good that works for the purpuss but hey the wife wanted it and we do what the wife wants... the plant might just be root bound i am not too sure,,,

Is there anything on the market that makes watering easier? Something i can stick into the soil to tell me moisture percentage??

Rapitest soil meters work pretty well, but im not to fond of sticking bis ass needles in my soil.....
I seen your question about your plant being bone dry reason for that is simply because she needed water.....so you flushed the soil......which in terms your drowning her to flush all the salts out which is good and sketchy. Keep in mind for future refrence, when you flush she will droop always but to lower the risk of drowing her and suffocating her poke holes in the soil, place a fan on top of the soil or something to help her dry faster and usually what I do I suck the water out of the bottom holes now you can do this that way or if you have shop vac. Im sure its very stressful for you right now not able to rest your mind but always remember this, Cultivation is about trial and error if you make a mistake.....its okay its only going to make you better. I have faith in your plant she'll be fine! :high-five:

Is there anything on the market that makes watering easier? Something i can stick into the soil to tell me moisture percentage??

One last tip to give you an advantage in flushing from the start, when you first pot your soil trench the soil in water until its heavy and moist and then transplant when medium dry this helps with good drainage from the start. So when you flush or feed water runs down great.

damn how bigs your mouth damn lol you do this with your mouth or some type of hose?

With my mouth, my buckets have 3 square drainage holes, i suck the water out and spit out for 10 mins and she doesnt have too much water sitting in the soil i pull probably a half gallon. Its better with a shop vac but i currently dont own one..

Rapitest soil meters work pretty well, but im not to fond of sticking bis ass needles in my soil.....
I seen your question about your plant being bone dry reason for that is simply because she needed water.....so you flushed the soil......which in terms your drowning her to flush all the salts out which is good and sketchy. Keep in mind for future refrence, when you flush she will droop always but to lower the risk of drowing her and suffocating her poke holes in the soil, place a fan on top of the soil or something to help her dry faster and usually what I do I suck the water out of the bottom holes now you can do this that way or if you have shop vac. Im sure its very stressful for you right now not able to rest your mind but always remember this, Cultivation is about trial and error if you make a mistake.....its okay its only going to make you better. I have faith in your plant she'll be fine! :high-five:

Yea true! This is my second grow, first was with bag seeds and yea not the greatest, very potent but very small yield. Thanks for all the info ill continue posting pictures every few days in the thread i posted in an earlier comment.

With my mouth, my buckets have 3 square drainage holes, i suck the water out and spit out for 10 mins and she doesnt have too much water sitting in the soil i pull probably a half gallon. Its better with a shop vac but i currently dont own one..

iv never heard of giving your plants a BJ,,,,, id grow too if some one would suck my root!

Bbbbrrrroooo bro ! Change the pot with best drain dude.... Or make more holes all over on bottom of pot let it dry out........... Only water when the pot feeling very very lightttt! Peace.

Heres 48hrs after feels better and i personally think its a little more lifted but some serious claw going on. Anyone have trusted info on the claw symptoms? Read a few things and they have been different everytime
image1589.jpg
image1588.jpg

Heres 48hrs after feels better and i personally think its a little more lifted but some serious claw going on. Anyone have trusted info on the claw symptoms? Read a few things and they have been different everytime
image1589.jpg
image1588.jpg

AHHHH SHIIIIT looking better, the claw how ever is a deficiency wait until shes dry then feed her regularly, shell regain. keep it posted

Back
Top Bottom