Defoliation during flowering because of bud rot?

spliffas

Hey! I’ve got bud rot, I added one large fan and 2nd day I see no signs of it, but I still have high hunidity. I am 47d when 12/12. I harvested my green ninja because of that f@£(&ng thing. Now I leave all my fans on 24/7 and hope for the best. I am feeding 2 ladies per day small amounts of (1-1.5l per girl). I have 6 or 7 damp traps (one - time use dehumidifiers) and few really bushy plants. Should I consider a slight defoliation for my girls? I don’t know what to do with that high hunidity as I am soo afraid of bud rot!! But to lose yeld in another way don’t make me happy too.. Any ideas? There is some yellowing leaves I could cut first?? Or it is a very bad idea? Thanks :)

CEB6E53B-26DA-4894-A6E4-B9BE2E815A72.jpeg

The buds with rot, I suggest you cut off.
Bud rot is a fungus and it is contagious to the rest. WASH THE TOOLS I BETWEEN EVERY CUT AND YOUR HANDS

I destroyed all infected buds and I ended destroying my green ninja too. As we know less leaves - less humidity. I have few bushy plants on which I could cut off some leaves, but I am not sure how this will affect my flowers as we are 47d into flowering.

Anything g you do to a plant causes a certain amount of stress. Cutting a few leaves is ok, just don't go overboard.
Adding fans and dehumidifiers is a good idea.

I defoliate all throughout flowering. It's safe to do like 2 or 3 leaves per day. Try to go for leaves that are touching bud or upper leaves that are blocking light.

That is a pursy garden. Better to tuck than defoliation. The plant spent many weeks storing nutes in those. It uses them to give it umph at night.

Thise are the solar panels and removing them reduces the efficiency of you light usage.

Just tuck and when they are ready they come oi f qith ease.

Your garden is too beautiful to destroy. Let them grow fat.

Hey! I’ve got bud rot, I added one large fan and 2nd day I see no signs of it, but I still have high hunidity. I am 47d when 12/12. I harvested my green ninja because of that f@£(&ng thing. Now I leave all my fans on 24/7 and hope for the best. I am feeding 2 ladies per day small amounts of (1-1.5l per girl). I have 6 or 7 damp traps (one - time use dehumidifiers) and few really bushy plants. Should I consider a slight defoliation for my girls? I don’t know what to do with that high hunidity as I am soo afraid of bud rot!! But to lose yeld in another way don’t make me happy too.. Any ideas? There is some yellowing leaves I could cut first?? Or it is a very bad idea? Thanks :)

CEB6E53B-26DA-4894-A6E4-B9BE2E815A72.jpeg
chop away,its fine to do,but dont over do it,old chap

Yeah it’s not much left, I added that lare fan, but after 4 days of silence imbud rot striked agaig. Lost Black Russian’s main top... i defoliated them slightly as I have no other way to lower humidity atm and it is always ranining outside ;( it is such a fu..n fail now, just trying to survive as long as possible...

Black Russian without head:
5F8B3DF7-61AB-4BD5-93EA-909A0B36E0FA.jpeg

442CBFF6-F9CC-4892-8F52-E1028A1EAC2B.jpeg

all of my girls ;(
0B0CDA34-E1AC-4B0E-B6D5-BBEA6313D858.jpeg

like I said - just willing for the best now...

Back
Top Bottom