Bud rot

Mwood1087

Hey yall so my exhaust fan shit the bed on me yesterday 20 minutes before I had to leave for work. I was able to pick a new one up on my way in, but couldn't install it until this morning when my lights came back on. My rh was reading in the high 60s to 70s. I'm currently wrapping up week 7 of flower. I'm aware that the high rh can cause bud rot, do you think the 12 or so hours of high rh will hurt? How will I know?

Should be fine IMHO, bud rot indoors takes lack of circulation and too tightly packed into a space to show up so part of a day not enough time in my mind. Albeit I never had a problem indoors as all my budrot was my outside ones and due to the usual way too much rain at the wrong time of year when one is getting close to harvest.

Alright right on. Once I got the new fan hooked up and running the rh dropped to normal levels. I just looked at my readings on my govee and my heart sunk. So late in the game and to have that possibly happen haha

Should be fine, and one of them if it caused a problem not really anything you could change, but I totally get the worry about it. Light rain for a day outside wasn't an issue it was when it lasted for 2-4 days straight with no break then I had issues with my outdoor ladies.

My bet is you will be fine, a few days then maybe you would have had a problem. As long as your osculating fans were running then its harder for mold to spore and breed in windy conditions. They need warm stagnant air to breed fast. At least you spotted the problem before anything came of it! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom