Dehumidifier

I run at about 90f and 90%. Lots of fans moving the enriched air around at all times.
Yeah 90 f lots haha easy to achieve that on sunny days but if it's not hot enough outside will have to use heaters lol hmm will keep that in mind and see what i can do this time thnx ;)
Do you still use extraction on high or not at all while giving them co2?

Hi everyone,

just passing through, I recently had a humidity problem, in which I purchased a dehumidifier (this was not a good move) as the heat that came out off that thing was not good.

I then searched the web to find a solution. In which I found these dry packs which can humidity in them and has work a treat for me. I now have purchased 3 all hanging in my tent.

cheap solution and it works. And it’s a very natural way.

good luck guys.

Might do the same :/ unless I find where to put my extract ducting

Well lets just say i grow in the spare bedroom & the sun shines on that part of the house during spring, summer & autumn months this may effect ambient temperature, also the property is is 120 years old so not that well sealed against... what ever !

The first few years of growing the exhaust went out over the bed room door (carbon filtered ) into the up stairs landing, spare windows where open in up stair rooms during warmer months to allow air flow.

Exhaust can be a minor problem, you may look at a window with stealth worth thinking about or chimney breast where we might burn fossil fuels etc

Also some one else mentioned about dehumidifiers on page 2 creating heat... ye some gizmo's create heat to produce another negative effect to counter the other !

Maths suck.

Hi everyone,

just passing through, I recently had a humidity problem, in which I purchased a dehumidifier (this was not a good move) as the heat that came out off that thing was not good.

I then searched the web to find a solution. In which I found these dry packs which can humidity in them and has work a treat for me. I now have purchased 3 all hanging in my tent.

cheap solution and it works. And it’s a very natural way.

good luck guys.
How they called Where I can get them?

How they called Where I can get them?
Hi Kmcc,

ive attached a photo on here. you can see the name then. I purchased mine through a hydroponics shop near me. But once your got the name just google it. Should bring up the list of the shops of websites that are selling these packs.

happy growing mate

Attachments

• D99FDFEA-B60B-44AB-96B5-812CA6F91D00.jpeg
    D99FDFEA-B60B-44AB-96B5-812CA6F91D00.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 27
Hi Kmcc,

ive attached a photo on here. you can see the name then. I purchased mine through a hydroponics shop near me. But once your got the name just google it. Should bring up the list of the shops of websites that are selling these packs.

happy growing mate
Thnx.. I had similar ones from poundstretcher for 65p lol all the water what gets in bottom turns in Crystal .. but yeah I had 2 of them it didn't get the humidity % down at all :( need buy more and see :)

Thnx.. I had similar ones from poundstretcher for 65p lol all the water what gets in bottom turns in Crystal .. but yeah I had 2 of them it didn't get the humidity % down at all :( need buy more and see :)
Good luck. These work you can see by the water in there.

happy growing

Back
Top Bottom