Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

I freak out a bit to much as you may have noticed...:blushsmile: The last time I had to do it was over a year ago and it was on the spot... No leaving and trying to mask anything and of course I failed but like I mentioned... my doc knows everything I do.. Doesn't make much sense to me to lie to him but I really did want to give him a clean test so he wouldn't have to worry about it but I know he will take care of it... Just kinda feel bad I put him on the spot again... I still haven't smoked anything or tacked but I think I have gone about as long as I can stand... It did do one thing positive... It proved this really is working for my MS. If I had not been using CCO I would most definitely have to take their nasty poison cause this crap hurts...:straightface:
Hope you are having a blessed and green day my friend....:circle-of-love:

I need to quit for ... um ... a week ... :hmmmm: ... well, maybe a few days ...

Anyway, that first day or two after a fast is great! :cheesygrinsmiley:

:bongrip:

Hope you don't mind if I come take a peak every now and then.. I've really been enjoying the Black DOG myself lately.. And everyone whose smoked any with us has too.. Great plant,, some of the frostiest shit I've grown in awhile... Girls all look great.. Don't mind me,, I never learnt to read, so I'm a picture looker.. Keepem Green

:passitleft: High Grizz... I did get some pics of the Black Dog and the Sapphire OG... Both are about the prettiest things I have ever grown... I couldn't get them out of the tent cause they are just to big and fella wasn't here when they got watered... They are going thru about a gallon a day on each one...:yikes: The OG kinda snuck up on me cause I was so enamored with the Black Dog...:trance: I'm really happy with both of them and the OG even has hash tips and it's not light burn it's actual hash tips... Anywho here ya go... I'll start with the Black Dog...:circle-of-love:
DSC080994.JPG
DSC081004.JPG
DSC081013.JPG
DSC081023.JPG
DSC081033.JPG
DSC081045.JPG
DSC081053.JPG
DSC081065.JPG
DSC081074.JPG
DSC081082.JPG
DSC081093.JPG
DSC081103.JPG
DSC081115.JPG
DSC081123.JPG
DSC081134.JPG
DSC081144.JPG
DSC081193.JPG
DSC081154.JPG
DSC081165.JPG
DSC081174.JPG
DSC081183.JPG
DSC081204.JPG
DSC081214.JPG
DSC081224.JPG
DSC081234.JPG
DSC081243.JPG
DSC081254.JPG
DSC081264.JPG
DSC081274.JPG
DSC081283.JPG
I know I say it every time but I really wish I could take pics like Canna cause I can't get them near as pretty as they are in real life...:straightface: They are absolutely covered with trichs all the way to the end of the fans leaves on both of them... I also popped a bean of the auto Lime Daiquiri and I don't think it's an auto... I popped it at the same time as another auto I have in there and it is about half way done and the Lime Daiquiri is not even throwing a single pistol yet...:hmmmm: soooo I'm thinking as soon as I have some room in the bloom tent I will try throwing her in there and see what happens but it is definitely going to mess up my timing on tents...:straightface: such a problem to have I guess...:blushsmile: So here's the bloom tent and I will try and get the veg tent up tomorrow... Hope everyone has a wonderful buzzed evening....:circle-of-love:

Very nice, that BDog is a colorful plant. Really flashes out that dark purple close to the end.. And she is kind of fast in the finish part.. I'm even thinking of trying it outdoors this year.. Hopefully she smokes as good as she looks for ya.

Keepem Green

I just checked in the veg tent and I have a new baby Lemon that has popped from the new breeder I told you guys about... She popped in 72 hours in the can and then was up from the dirt in 24 hours...:yahoo: I will get her baby pics up tomorrow..... I also have in the veg tent the baby Columbian Gold x Columbian Gold reg. looking all pretty and a DP Dark Delight fem, DP auto Colorado cookies, the DP auto Lime Daiquiri that I don't have any idea what is going on with and I just put an auto DP Bubblicious to dirt but I'm doubting she is going to pop soil... She was in the can for 5 days and the shell cracked but never really what I would call a tap root so I just threw her in the dirt to see if maybe she will do something... I'm not putting a lot of hope in her and to be honest her seed didn't even look right so I'm kinda not surprised and if she pops I'll be surprised but if she doesn't I won't be disappointed and I do have another bean of her.... I'm kinda tired tonight and I can pretty much tell ya I won't get the pics up tonight but I will get them up tomorrow... I'm loving on the Columbian in there... She is spry and happy and so is the Dark Delight.... The auto Colorado cookies is OK... I might have to break down and give her a shot of nutes... I think the soil I put her in was used soil and has been kinda depleted and she looks like she needs a little something something... Other than that I haven't had to use any nutes at all so far so we will see how they continue to act and go from there... I sure do like it better when they can make it to the end without added nutes... The taste difference is immense.... Ok I'm through blabbing now... Hope everyone has a blessed and green evening....:circle-of-love:

Very nice, that BDog is a colorful plant. Really flashes out that dark purple close to the end.. And she is kind of fast in the finish part.. I'm even thinking of trying it outdoors this year.. Hopefully she smokes as good as she looks for ya.

Keepem Green

I bet she would be magnificent grown outside... I don't think I will be doing an outside grow this year cause I just don't think I would be able to keep up with it this time... Maybe next year... The garden shack Chick has moved on so I wouldn't have any help this time and I hate to admit it but I don't think I can do it this time...:straightface: C'est la vie...:;):....:circle-of-love:

I just checked in the veg tent and I have a new baby Lemon that has popped from the new breeder I told you guys about... She popped in 72 hours in the can and then was up from the dirt in 24 hours...:yahoo: I will get her baby pics up tomorrow..... I also have in the veg tent the baby Columbian Gold x Columbian Gold reg. looking all pretty and a DP Dark Delight fem, DP auto Colorado cookies, the DP auto Lime Daiquiri that I don't have any idea what is going on with and I just put an auto DP Bubblicious to dirt but I'm doubting she is going to pop soil... She was in the can for 5 days and the shell cracked but never really what I would call a tap root so I just threw her in the dirt to see if maybe she will do something... I'm not putting a lot of hope in her and to be honest her seed didn't even look right so I'm kinda not surprised and if she pops I'll be surprised but if she doesn't I won't be disappointed and I do have another bean of her.... I'm kinda tired tonight and I can pretty much tell ya I won't get the pics up tonight but I will get them up tomorrow... I'm loving on the Columbian in there... She is spry and happy and so is the Dark Delight.... The auto Colorado cookies is OK... I might have to break down and give her a shot of nutes... I think the soil I put her in was used soil and has been kinda depleted and she looks like she needs a little something something... Other than that I haven't had to use any nutes at all so far so we will see how they continue to act and go from there... I sure do like it better when they can make it to the end without added nutes... The taste difference is immense.... Ok I'm through blabbing now... Hope everyone has a blessed and green evening....:circle-of-love:
What's up. I've been wanting to try the Colorado cookies. Looking forward to watching this

Mmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm. They all look awesome!!! Shticky goodness! :thumb::volcano-smiley:

:passitleft: High Guys... Had to finally put the bike up.. It's friggin' snowing...:yikes: but I had to chop on the Black Dog anywho... Her top half was way ready but I think her bottom half still needs a bit and might bulk up a bit so I just chopped her top half...:blushsmile: Still wasn't a bad harvest and I think I can get almost half again as much by letting them grow on for a bit... We'll see what happen anyhow...:blushsmile: I hit the scissor hash once and I got to admit I don't want it anymore...:straightface: I felt like my head was gonna explode...:trance: I was walking toward the kitchen with the bong in my hand when I hit it and it sat my azz down...:yikes:... Here she is and I took some pics of what I put back in the tent too so hopefully it's not a waste of time and space......:circle-of-love:
DSC081294.JPG
DSC081305.JPG
DSC081324.JPG
DSC081334.JPG
DSC081343.JPG
DSC081373.JPG
DSC081383.JPG
DSC081394.JPG
DSC081404.JPG
DSC081414.JPG
DSC081434.JPG
DSC081463.JPG
DSC081475.JPG
DSC081484.JPG
DSC081494.JPG
DSC081506.JPG
DSC081514.JPG
DSC081535.JPG
DSC081545.JPG
DSC081584.JPG
DSC08158_2_.JPG
DSC081597.JPG
DSC081614.JPG
DSC081636.JPG
DSC081676.JPG
DSC081685.JPG
DSC081695.JPG

I've tried to pop two beans of Nirvana Bubblicious auto and I haven't been able to get either one to pop... They both cracked the shell but just nasty ozzy stuff was in them... I put them to dirt but I really don't think it's gonna be happening so I need to go dig through the bean can for a auto to germ... The baby Lemon got potted up to her veg pot and is all pretty and happy.... There's one other in the veg tent that needs to be potted up to her final home to get ready to go in the bloom tent but I can't remember which one it is...:straightface: The Sapphire OG is stickier than the Black dog is..:yikes: I didn't think it was possible but she really is and she is "HUGE"...LOL...:blushsmile: She still has a bit of time too so if she keeps stacking it on like she has been she is going to be the best harvest I've had in a long time.... And I know I said the Black Dog was the stickiest thing I have ever grown but I think this one is going to not only pass her but kick her in the azz...:yikes: These 2 have been amazing for me to watch... Easiest grow ever and by far the best...:blushsmile: Best system in the world for me
...K.I.S.S. (Keep it simple Stupid)...:blushsmile:.....:circle-of-love:

Congrats on a nice haul.. Why not let secondary buds thichen up abit.. If your not it a hurry for the space that is.. Once more congrats and hopefully they all smoke as good as they look.. Keepem Green

That's what I was trying to say that I was doing...:blushsmile: If I had let the top half go any longer it would have been tooooo done but the bottom was still throwing lots of pistols and are still swelling so she can easily go till the Sapphire OG is ready and that's probably a couple weeks... So we shall see what happens with her... Her buds are really thick and dense too... :;): Just a really nice girl to grow and I think with training she will perform a lot better... Just hope my other bean has the exact same genes...:circle-of-love:

Nice looking sticky girls D... well done :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom