denver 420

CDXX

so anyone in denver out there that went to the 420 rally? good time. there were tons of cops there and a few of them were video taping people. but all in all it was alot better than last year. 60+ arrest last year. Gotta Love that big cloud of smoke from tons of people puffing! RIP Ken Gorman......thanks

see the thing about denver is, everyone smokes bud no one's stingy really. i rmeber sitting in the civic center once and having a guy just wlk up and pass me a joint

This may sound like a stupid question, but what would be the best/safest way to get to know some denver "smokers?" As you know I'm new in town.

you shoulda asked around, I was passin my shit left and right.

Hahaha I was their. And did that as well. At 420 a kid was standing next to me, not smoking so I handed him the J and he was suprised? That made me Suprised? Suprised a Joint would be passed to him on the day of 4/20 on 4:20? I was happy everyone was openly smoking. I kinda thought some of the music sucked though and left alittle bit after 420, but I head shakedown street played alittle bit after that? Kinda pissed I missed it, but at that point I couldnt handle the shitty music and the city anymore and had to leave. Went to red rocks on my way back to burn my last J I had with me. and was suprised their were alot of people their.. All burning, all your heard was coughing coming out in every direction. :ganjamon: Good 420. Damn moose is tough to pick a top three just from the movies you listed. Fear and Loathing is defentialy up their, same with up in smoke. :rollit:
:peace:

This may sound like a stupid question, but what would be the best/safest way to get to know some denver "smokers?" As you know I'm new in town.
get out there go to parks, red rocks is the stoner capital of denver in my opinion especially during the summer concert season, nearly every one that ski's smokes go to winter park its home of mary jane mountain. nearly anyone who looks like they smoke probably does, dont' be shy jst ask and whats the worst that could happen they say no?

Just go to the park by the civic center when its a nice day and scream at the top of your lungs "WHY ME!??!!??! I JUST WANT TO SMOKE THAT STICKY ICKY AND GET HIIIIIIIIIIIGH"

someone might come up to you. Honestly, I would do it. Whatever gets the job done ya know?

Back
Top Bottom