Details & Questions About the Spider COB LED Grow Light - Twilight LED

20151112_095814.jpg
itSo I just purchased the spider4 cob from sean wong at twilightgroup.com I will be starting to add photos of my grow and finish out my journal with it im 16 days in to veg with my mars 60watt and as soon as the spider4 hits my door step I will be adding it to my 2.5x2.5x6 grow space im running 6in inline fan but with no carbon filter at the moment my space is a closet so I couldn't cut a hole in tje ceiling I tried but my wife just wasnt down for that so I rigged my duct to the door and leave it cracked while lights are on but shut the door when off been working great so far im running short stuff seeds pink grapefruit auto and sweet seeds sweet train wreck auto using recipe for success nutrients and dwc using scrog technique once there big enough to start the net well heres some pictures of my plants for today day 16

20151114_130155.jpg
so I just got my tracking information for my spider 4 cob it should be here in week hopefully here are my plants vegging under 600watt mars hydro led while I wait on my spider 4 cob I went with the full spectrum cob I hope to have great results with this light should be here just in time for my girls start flowering under it will post pictures when it gets here happy growing

Back
Top Bottom