Determination Of The Setup

HazeyHaze

:welcome:
Hi there guys, I am a decently new grower! I had a small ghetto grow which I had transplanted into the woods. It reached 5ft before being cut down and a red tape flag around the base (I abandoned quickly). I have a full basement at my palms the fact of not having cash to invest is a disappointment. I'm currently looking for the cheapest grow setup for a 1 plant harvest (If all goes well I will expand). Does anyone have a list or could list necessities of a indoor grow? Completely consisting of Nutes,Lights for veg. and Flowering,Cabinet/tent/enclosed space setup,soil,tools,and were I could obtain these items cheaply. I dont want to start a grow without all the proper items to carry out the grow fully. Plus a low income factor is involved I'm flat broke but need a estimated or an accurate pricelist+Equipment. I will be planning to buy feminized seeds to maximise my probability of it being a successful harvest.Patience is no problem to me I enjoy taking my time tweaking,and examining how far my projects come along but my pet peeve is being unprepared and having to buy more needed materials from the grow. I checked a lot of grow setup posts but almost all of them are different the only one I felt that could work would be a grow tent. Also if nutes arent a necessity please leave it out, I am willing to study along those lines but I would prefer if Its not needed (Due to the fact ive never used nutes) If anyone has some successful welfare Ideas or can be a extreme help in my situation please let me know, Thanks Potheads!:)

My two cents, Use TGA base soil like 25 bucks and TGA super soil 30 bucks and you do not have to worry about nutes. Check out youtube on TGA super soil. Lighting, You can use CFL's ( 32 watt 6500 kelvin grow 32 watt 2700 kelvin flowering ),T'8's, T'5's Same kelvin ratings and HID lights 400-600-1000 watt MH and HPS lights = more expensive. Grow room/space, I like tents but can be pricey, but you can build your own. Hope this helps some, And yes i know it was a little vague but read as much as you can about your meds/ growing meds and don't be afraid questions. :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom