Diagnosis please - Suggestions needed

Tohanz

420 Member
These 3 plants were grown on the south side of a house in 80-100 degree weather, the owner watered morning and nights, (maybe over watered), planted in Happy Frog, they are about 8 feet and above and still growing, i am curious why the yellowing leaves and help is appreciated on what i can do for the rest of the grow season.
IMG_492411.jpg

Are u feeding them? Maybe not enough nutrients they are big girls... my big girls I have to feed and water a lot. Perhaps root bound ...I had to transplant into ground at 2 weeks into flower cause she got droopy once I put her in ground she perked right up real fast.

Thanks for you comment the "root bound" is probably it. We moved them under this shade a week ago, our temps are still in the high 90's-100. I am making sure they get some extra humidity. I wish we could have done a transplant. What do you feed your girls?

I use flora series during veg and in flower I use flora bloom with organic liquid bat quano and non sulfered molasses til I flush all salts out of roots last 2-3 weeks of growth.

Thanks for you comment the "root bound" is probably it. We moved them under this shade a week ago, our temps are still in the high 90's-100. I am making sure they get some extra humidity. I wish we could have done a transplant. What do you feed your girls?
How are they doing? Did u transplant any? What happen...pics?

Back
Top Bottom