Did i fim properly?

Deege420

SO guys, Deege 420 here, I just did a FIM this morning and just wanted to know if i did it properly, Ill post of few other shots of the beautiful baby to:) but mainly i need input in FIM#1 and FIM#2 THANKS!
FIM#1
a233.jpg

FIM#2
a324.jpg

Some other shots for you guys:) CHECK OUT MY JOURNAL!
a713.jpg
a154.jpg
a812.jpg

Looks ok here, lol. As long as you get the node cut about half way down just where you can see it will almost resemble 4 little shoots inside the one. Sorry but thats the best way I can describe it. lol. Mine came out with an average of 3-4 new shoots from each fimmed area. Somewhere on here there is a great arcticle on fimming, try doing a search for "fimming" and it should come up close to the top. But it looks fine from what I can see in the pics anyway. Good luck and keep on growing.
Datrippp

Hello Deege420 it looks right to me. You will be able to tell as it grows out. Here's a video on making dry ice hash. The 73 micron seems to be the right bag for making the best bubble hash but with some strains that could be different. I found it best to go straight to the smallest micron bag first because the more you shake it the more plant matter will get crushed and come through the mesh. The next time I make it I will go straight to a 73 micron bag .....

Dry Ice Hash Extraction - YouTube

That lst looks good, what are those things you're using to tie them down? I need to get some of them, easier than the thread I am using. And I have an awful habit of snapping branches when I try to lst.

That lst looks good, what are those things you're using to tie them down? I need to get some of them, easier than the thread I am using. And I have an awful habit of snapping branches when I try to lst.

Youre using too much pressure when you lst thats why its called low stress, and your plants look good dude I am thinking of toping or fimming mine so good to see what it looks like.

Back
Top Bottom