Did I LST right?

Pakkman223

420-magazine-mobile592713762.jpg

Used pieces from an old bathing suit of my woman's to tie her down. Did I LST correctly?

Not bad Pak! You could even tie the upper one a little more towards the top, pull her down more and get her totally horizontal. She's flexible at her age. :thumb:

Then all the growth will come out and reach up evenly!

Another option is to top her. You need to wait until you have a set or pair of 5 bladed leaves first though, then top the growth above that. Take the growth at the very top which causes her to split into 2 main tops. Then you'd train those 2 main tops back in opposite directions just like you did with your plant. ;)

Not bad Pak! You could even tie the upper one a little more towards the top, pull her down more and get her totally horizontal. She's flexible at her age. :thumb:

Another option is to top her. You need to wait until you have a set or pair of 5 bladed leaves first though, then top the growth above that. Take the growth at the very top which causes her to split into 2 main tops. Then you'd train those 2 main tops back in opposite directions just like you did with your plant. ;)

I fimmed her about a week ago bro. She has already grown 3 more nodes after that and the internodes even have full fan leaves

Thanks bro! She's only 30 days from seedling
Regular bag seed

Back
Top Bottom