Did I LST this right?

for your first 1/4 strength feeding I would use 5 millilitres of Cal-Mag Plus, 3 millilitres of Pure Blend Pro Grow and 2.5 millilitres per gallon of Liquid Karma. for vegetative growth 18/6 18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness produces the fastest growth rates. I read a thread where lighting schedule versus root length was tested and 16/8 produced the longest roots, 18/6 was not tested. I was made aware of a study where lighting schedule versus growth was tested and plants given at least 5.5 hours of darkness grew the most.

Your plant looks great,:goodjob:

I did not see any dimensions of your space, you may want to switch to 12/12 soon, that plant could easily double in height when flowering.

Thanks bro
i havent given her any nutes at all so i dont wanna swith to flowering just ywt
plus i dont think i would get much if i switch now.

Always shake your nutrients before use. Always add your nutrients to water not to each other first. Always pH adjust your nutrient mixture after all individual components are added. You want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil.

for your first 1/4 strength feeding I would use 5 millilitres of Cal-Mag Plus, 3 millilitres of Pure Blend Pro Grow and 2.5 millilitres per gallon of Liquid Karma. for vegetative growth 18/6 18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness produces the fastest growth rates. I read a thread where lighting schedule versus root length was tested and 16/8 produced the longest roots, 18/6 was not tested. I was made aware of a study where lighting schedule versus growth was tested and plants given at least 5.5 hours of darkness grew the most.

Daam dude thanks alot thats exactly wat i was looking for
i appreciate it brrotha
i have an issue i just noticed my leaves are drooping a bit
i dont know if its from over watering or under watering

The soil feels dry ill post a pic

0105141801a.jpg

wat do u think it could be over waterd or under waterd
Soul feels dry

You should lift up the pot when it is dry and when it has just been watered to get a feel for the weights of each. When the pot is light again you should water, you can verfiy this by putting your finger into the soil for an inch or two to feel for moisture. How close are the Compact Florescent Lights to the plant? What are the temperature and humidity in your grow area?

I have yet to see any proof that a weed benefits from sleep, does your plant wilt when resting in darkness? I have no proof, so I just do what the 2 (Ed Rosenthal & Jorge Cerventes) most world famous growers recommend, 24/0 when vegging. :goodluck:
Ive heard of alot of growers doing 24/0
but ive seen better results with 18/6

You should lift up the pot when it is dry and when it has just been watered to get a feel for the weights of each. When the pot is light again you should water, you can verfiy this by putting your finger into the soil for an inch or two to feel for moisture. How close are the Compact Florescent Lights to the plant? What are the temperature and humidity in your grow area?

Lights are about 3inches away all around
soil is dry
i live in a preety hot area my temps are 82and below
Also wen I do water its never enougj for any run off
is that a problem?

Your soil does sound dry now, I would water your plants with a 1/4 strength nutrient mixture until you see the first runoff. I noticed some heat stress on one of the tops, I would back off your Compact Florescent Lights to 5 inches.

Your soil does sound dry now, I would water your plants with a 1/4 strength nutrient mixture until you see the first runoff. I noticed some heat stress on one of the tops, I would back off your Compact Florescent Lights to 5 inches.

Thanks man ill move the lights up to 5inches
so should i start watering 1/4 now till i get a bit of run off
or wait till tomorroq till it driea a bit more

Does keeping her in veg longer result in bigger yeilds
ive had peopke tell me i should start her in flower already
but i havent even given her any grow nutes so im not sure id i should do atleast
a montj in veg with nutea and then switch?

Remeber to lift your pot to get a feel for the weight when it is dry and also fully watered. I would water your plant tonight. Always shake your nutrients before use. Always add your nutrients to water not each other. Always pH adjust your nutrient mixture after you have added all the individual components. Usualy larger plants do have higher yields, it depends on how much height you have for your plants to grow. If you have 6' or greater height available I would vegetate your plant until it is 12"-18" tall and then switch to flower.

Remeber to lift your pot to get a feel for the weight when it is dry and also fully watered. I would water your plant tonight. Always shake your nutrients before use. Always add your nutrients to water not each other. Always pH adjust your nutrient mixture after you have added all the individual components. Usualy larger plants do have higher yields, it depends on how much height you have for your plants to grow. If you have 6' or greater height available I would vegetate your plant until it is 12"-18" tall and then switch to flower.

Will do,
its 8inches tall now i have another 12inches of room
if i switch her to flower without any grow nutes would she make it
and if i do switch her to flower wats tje flower cycle (how long till harvest)
Cuz i mite be moving soon and i figure itll be easier to trasport her in veg than in flower
thays y i was planning on keeping her in veg for a wyle so i can build her a huge flower room

I would use nutrients for your plant, without nutrients you would have a small underfed plant that will not produce much. The flowering period is determined by the strain of cannabis, do you know what type of cannabis you have? Most indica cannabis have flowering periods from 56-77 days of flower, most hybrid cannabis averages from 70-90 days of flower and most sativa cannabis averages from 90-120 days of flower.

I would use nutrients for your plant, without nutrients you would have a small underfed plant that will not produce much. The flowering period is determined by the strain of cannabis, do you know what type of cannabis you have? Most indica cannabis have flowering periods from 56-77 days of flower, most hybrid cannabis averages from 70-90 days of flower and most sativa cannabis averages from 90-120 days of flower.

I have no clue i would collect seeds from my saks
and this one came up the best during germination so i i just rolled with it

that being said since today waz first day of feeding how much time should i give her
with grow nutes before i swit h her iver to bloo

I make sure my plants recieve at least close to full strength nutrients in vegetative growth before I switch to flowering so I do not have any problems with the plant being able to uptake full strength flowering nutrients in flower or nutrient burn in flower. You need a 30x jewelers loupe to see the trichomes and judge when to harvest. I would plan on a 70-90 day flowering cycle and harvest the plants based on trichome maturity. You need a 30x jewelers loupe to see the trichomes and judge when to harvest. Most people harvest from 5%-30% amber trichomes. Harvest at 5%-15% amber trichomes for a "head high" energetic effect and harvest at 30%-50% amber trichomes for a "body stone" sedative effect strain dependent.

here is the jewelers loupe I own

https://www.sunflowersupplies.com JEWELERS LOUPE 30X MAGNIFICATION LED LIGHT 21mm LENS

here are others

https://www.google.com 30x jewelers loupe

Back
Top Bottom