Did I LST this right?

Hi guys first grow here just wanting some tips on my attempt at lst.
It is a super cali haze auto from short stuff at day 20. I know some people say not to train autos but ive seen enough evidence on the grow journals to give me enough reason to try. My question is, looking at the pics below could any of you more experienced growers shed any light on whether i did it right? I used a piece of electrical cable and created a horseshoe into the soil to pull the top of the plant down. Do i need to add another tie opposite the top but nearer the soil or is what i have here good to go?

Thanks in advance guys
Jenga

The style of Low Stress Training that you have used does not require a counter brace from the oposite direction, if you had tied one side to the edge of the pot the plant would require a counter brace from the oposite direction.

whyle lst'ing my plant the two main cola branches poppd a bit
its about the size of a paper cut (tiny gash)
Doea it heal over like a scab all alone or should i do something to it

Rite at the center where it splits is where it poped a bit
wat should i do?

Your plant will heal the small break on its own. I have had several plants that began to split at a node when Low Stress Training that all healed well. here is everything you should need to know to post full size photographs.

Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Your plant will heal the small break on its own. I have had several plants that began to split at a node when Low Stress Training that all healed well. here is everything you should need to know to post full size photographs.

Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thanks for the advice bro
Quik question do u know how to start a new thread
i cant figure it out can u do it through cell phone?

Do you mean to start a new thread in the Frequently Asked Questions sub forum or to start a grow journal in the Journals in Progress sub forum? at the bottom left side of the sub forums you can see where it has a button Post New Thread.

Frequently Asked Questions

Journals in Progress

You've got it surrounded pretty well with 127 watts for one plant which sounds good to me, the K rating is good for vegging. I'm currently running 250 watts / 14,000 lumens @ 6400K, for my 2 small babies.

I noticed my oldest fan leaves are dying a bit
wat do u think it could b i havent startd giving her
any nutes yet just purified water and rapid root start

0104141845.jpg

I'd definitely stop the rapid root start, you only need that in the very beginning of growth. I'm not sure what the cause of that damage is but it can't hurt to feed it a little bit and see how it responds.

Thanks again brrotha
and im gonna start giving her nutes tomorrow and see what happens
someone else on here reccomended i start giving her nutes
as well. do uthink i should flush or go straight into nutes?
and do u reccomend removing fan leaves in veg

these guys got your back! I would also suggest a 1/4 strength nute dose on that plant if you haven't already Dankk! :Namaste:

Thanks brrotha im about to mix rite now
hey how do i stary a grow journal and put it by my signature like urs dude?

these guys got your back! I would also suggest a 1/4 strength nute dose on that plant if you haven't already Dankk! :Namaste:

Another question brrotha since by starting her on her veg nutes today
Do i give her straight pro grow or should i add liquid karma,sweet raw and cal mag to the mix
im using botanicare. im a bit confused on the chart

Another question brrotha since by starting her on her veg nutes today
Do i give her straight pro grow or should i add liquid karma,sweet raw and cal mag to the mix
im using botanicare. im a bit confused on the chart

Check the back of the progrow and make sure you aren't adding too much cal/mag, if you are using ro water then maybe it will be okay.
IMO, 1/4 strength on anything you use for the first dose. If you do want to use those other additives always check pH and keep note on what you have fed your girls. Not familiar with your nutes but I do have some liquid karma coming from the post.
If you get a journal started with some pictures you will have the grow community checking in and giving plenty advice, not to mention the loads of non stop info throughout others journals :Namaste:

Thanks brrotha im about to mix rite now
hey how do i stary a grow journal and put it by my signature like urs dude?

I will provide you with a link to post a new thread right in journals in progress

But if that doesn't work you click the Grow Room tab, then Grow Journals, Journals in Progress, and around the top left there is a Post new thread button :thumb:

What are the nutrients that you have? I suggest you begin to give your plants a 1/4 strength dose of nutrients to your plant.

Here is the Botanicare Nutrient Calculator

Nutrient Calculator

here is everything you need to know to post a link to a grow journal in your signature

How To Add Links To Signatures

What are the nutrients that you have? I suggest you begin to give your plants a 1/4 strength dose of nutrients to your plant.

Here is the Botanicare Nutrient Calculator

Nutrient Calculator

thanks for the links
and i have BITANICARE:pro grow,pro bloom,silica blast,cal mag plus,hydroplex,sweet raw,liquid grow journal in yo
[URL="h3917-how-ad20magazine.com/for

18/6? why not 24 hours, the plant will finish sooner and no time will be lost when plants is resting/wilting in the dark? :thanks:

Free beans here also, got to love em! You could keep that auto under 18/6 with the veg chamber and she will surely finish up with them (if room is acceptable), although will need different feedings of course. Keep us updated! Thanks for the kind words mate hope these girls work out in your favor :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom