Did they improve?

GerryjuanaOG

I see a few strains I really wanna try from CKS but the bad reviews I read were really bad and then there were okay ones where people at least got a response or some type of product but they still weren't all that good there are a few I've read too where it's a smooth ride just wondering have they kept up on there word and got better will I get my seed bottom line ?

I ordered some white cookies seeds from them and it arrived 2 days later. I'm in SoCal if that helps. Definitely will be ordering from them again in the future.

They buy from other breeders and jack the price up! Sometimes not even getting the right seeds in the proper package.

Seems like a good place to get good cannabis seeds from considering they started in 2013!

hey Torst,

if you don't mind, can u pm me some Canadian breeders that offer seeds for cheaper prices? because the ones that I have checked out are way more expensive actually.

cheers mate

hey bloodguy,

yes im relatively new to the forum and this hobby, but due to all of your great journals and posts I am learning a lot from all of you. sorry gents, don't mean to sound like im all for cks because I definitely am open to any other good Canadian providers if you can recommend any.

All I am saying is that all of my experiences have been great thus far with cks so that is why I am happy with them. Would I try another, sure why not just to give others a shot. But unless they come highly recommended from you guys then I have no reason to change.

cheers lads!

Think I'm gonna have to order those blueberry off seedsman haven't read anything bad and I see too much about CKS more bad than good I see a lot of people growing there strains just looks like a hassle I didn't even think about growing until I ran into OG I saw his plants barely 2 weeks old at KushStock 2017 in March and I bought a Cotton candy kush he talked to me for an hour on how to take care of it 3 days later the plant was looking amazing called him up for some fem seed 120$ later and a 2 hr round trip I got my seeds even more info on how to take care of them and cultivate plus a free tangie plant
420-magazine-mobile423772846.jpg
420-magazine-mobile911310964.jpg
420-magazine-mobile185169348.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1464689393.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1263212994.jpg
420-magazine-mobile661299064.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1798854422.jpg
420-magazine-mobile841862826.jpg
420-magazine-mobile540816476.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1918270050.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1861036061.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2138849618.jpg
420-magazine-mobile60186907.jpg

Crop King is the only place I've ever ordered from and I've had great products and service from day 1. Shipping is always a quick as possible (Canada to US). Packaging is unique. I get a kick out of the cosmetic samples and it's like a game taking things apart to find the seeds. I always get a couple extra seeds for free. I've been lucky with a 100% germination rate. I've had a few mishaps during the growing process but that is my own fault (hospitalized and couldn't water them). I am still no expert and I have no other company to compare to but I'd recommend Crop King based on my own personal experience.

Side note: I was also concerned when I read some previous posts today but then I looked closer at the posts. From what I can tell many of the unhappy customers wrote the complaint numerous times. I didn't count but hypothetically it was not 50 replys = 50 complaints. I was more like 5 people. Anyway, don't look at a long list and allow yourself to believe that there were that many problems.

And, as a business owner myself I can tell you that it only takes 1 bad employee to cause a train wreck. I found comfort in the fact that a problem was acknowledged and steps were taken to correct it.

Trust your own instincts though. You will know what is best for you.

I've heard a lot of bad about them as well, but I've been keeping an eye on the forums and it seems as a company, they are making moves to take better care of their customers. In regards to product quality, I'll have to let you know I got my first order from them they shipped on a Friday and it was in my mail box on Monday. I'm in the northeast US so that's not bad. It looks like they are improving on the bad and I guess only time will tell! But I now feel comfortable ordering from them as I did not before. In light of new ownership I can already see improvement for customer-company relationship.

I am no expert and this is my first post on 420 mag
I have grown cannabis for 25 years and I have always gotten my clones from Friends or friends of friends
But last year I ordered crop King seeds 5 different strains and i can NOT say I am impressed I did get 24 out of 25 to germinate now the autoflowers I had outside from seed to harvest and they herrmied not allot but enough to get seeds in my pot uggg then the sour deisel from them did the same thing Indoors
I never had this happen in the 24 years prior to that with the clones I had from proven genetics
Just my two cents cheers

Back
Top Bottom