Crop Kings Seeds - Autflower Nutrient

Those orange Home Depot buckets could end up being a bad idea, not sure how bright they will be inside at the roots. Princess Auto has black ones. Uline is a little more pricey but they have larger buckets that do accept the 5 gallon net pot lids if you want a larger res.

Also those site tubes are not needed what so ever. Always try to avoid anything but solid black tubing in DWC.

Those orange Home Depot buckets could end up being a bad idea, not sure how bright they will be inside at the roots. Princess Auto has black ones. Uline is a little more pricey but they have larger buckets that do accept the 5 gallon net pot lids if you want a larger res.

Also those site tubes are not needed what so ever. Always try to avoid anything but solid black tubing in DWC.

That was pre-grow. They've already been wrapped in black duct tape for UV protection

I certainly hope you are right lol I really have no clue about Dwc. But I'll still at least TRY lol

From what I've seen of your grows, DWC is gonna be a breeze for you. And judging by the yields I've seen you get with your soil grows....daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn you and DWC are gonna be good friends.

Is DWC better then coco growing ?

Hmmm better? like most things in life, it's relative to perception. Everything I've read and seen supports DWC coming to harvest faster and bulkier when done right. BUUUUUUUUUT, then you're gonna see some people do amazing things with coco.

Opinion? DWC

Hmmm better? like most things in life, it's relative to perception. Everything I've read and seen supports DWC coming to harvest faster and bulkier when done right. BUUUUUUUUUT, then you're gonna see some people do amazing things with coco.

Opinion? DWC
Makes sense thanks for wording it like so.

I've been looking at the ph perfect line for my next grow. Have you found any supplements you can use along side? Things like bud candy aren't compatible.
Bud candy is most diffently compatible! .
I use every stacker that advanced nutrients makes with the exception of rhino skin and bud ignitor.
I use ro water . My pH hits about 5.8 I mix everything together .
I use sensi grow a and b . And connisuer bloom a and b. Mix it all together in ro water and bam !! I grow monsters with it. Where do you hear bud candy wasn't compatible

Bud candy is most diffently compatible! .
I use every stacker that advanced nutrients makes with the exception of rhino skin and bud ignitor.
I use ro water . My pH hits about 5.8 I mix everything together .
I use sensi grow a and b . And connisuer bloom a and b. Mix it all together in ro water and bam !! I grow monsters with it. Where do you hear bud candy wasn't compatible

That's great news!

I was literally going off the advanced nutrients site.

Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy - Advanced Nutrients Online

Near the bottom where it reads ATTENTION...

Thanks a lot for all your information everyone. very helpful!

I just uploaded my grow journal today to this site. I am waiting on my Advanced Nutrients to be delivered, still got time before I use them so there wont be any delays (Micro, Grow, Bloom) pH Perfect.

You can feel free to follow the progress of my journal here:
1st Time Growing - Autoflower Strain - Tutankhamon In Soil - 240W LED

Well if you checked my journal you would know hahaha kidding...

Strain #1: Tutankhamon Autoflower Fem by Pyramid Seeds (This one I CANNOT wait to smoke, supposed to be a very potent strain)
Strain #2: Cheese Autoflower Fem from Canuck Seeds (not UK Cheese or any other name..straight up Cheese Autoflower)

Back
Top Bottom