CB Dutch Treat starting time

adlaus

Hi,

This is my first grow ever, so I have very little idea. I have read up a reasonable amount, and I believe I have a rough idea. I am hoping to get a crop for medicinal needs as fast as possible (for a close relative).

My main concern is when I should start the process. I live in a Mediterranean type climate similar to southern California or the south of France, but in the southern hemisphere. I am looking to do an outdoor grow in pots using a greenhouse. Indoor too complicated for now. From the seeds' details on CKS, flowering should occur in 9-10 weeks. If I start now it will be about December, or the start of summer. From my research, the flowering starts when the amount of daylight starts reducing, but others claim they can get 2 crops in by the end of autumn.

Please, can I have some advice of the best way to proceed.

Thanks for the advice,
adlaus

:welcome: to :420:!

The flowering time that you speak of is the the time it takes once it starts to flower which will be around January or february. If you were to plant now, it would get huge in the green house since it would be in the vegetative Stage for a couple of months. Once you start to see pistils on the tops and start to form buds, that's when the 8-9 weeks starts.

Hope this helps. Also, we have a CB Dutch treat going right now indoors and is doing fantastic. Good choice! :thumb:

Thanks for that. I might wait a couple of weeks to get started. I don't want to be too obvious. Hopefully the timing works out.
From your experience, when will CB Dutch Treat be ready for harvest? Early or late autumn?

Thanks for that. I might wait a couple of weeks to get started. I don't want to be too obvious. Hopefully the timing works out.
From your experience, when will CB Dutch Treat be ready for harvest? Early or late autumn?
I have not grown it outdoors, only indoors. Flowering is slower outside than it is inside. Just start looking at the trichomes when they have some good buds forming and pistils turning amber. But hey, consider starting a journal here once you get started. There are plenty of awesome people that could lend ya hand if you needed it. :thumb:

I would have loved an auto strain, but my highest priority was a strain with high CBD. The relative would not appreciate a strong psychological effect, and want mainly pain relief. Also high CBD strains are good for Parkinsons.
I just noticed there is a medicinal Auto Cheese to be available soon. That would have been a great option. Hopefully there will be an auto version of CB Dutch Treat (CBD:THC ratio = 2:1) soon.
I hope mine stay compact, but with high yield obviously :)

Back
Top Bottom