Did you guys see the article on cnn "LEGALIZE DRUGS.

tintala

Plant of the Month: Third Place Winner
there is an article saying "LEGALIZE DRUGS TO STOP VIOLENCE" , this great , and the new video of Mpp Rob Kampia on CNBC> debating with the DEA, this is brand new.

Re: Did you guys see the article on cnn "LEGALIZE DRUGS..

That was a nice debate for change. None of the name calling and bickering like 12 year olds like usually happens. And like because it was on CNBC that they stuck pretty much to the finanacial part of this issue.

Very nice to see the former dea head at a lost for words when the actual truth comes out!

Cannabis should not be grouped with methamphetamine and coke!! This erks me the most when stupid government officials spread lies like this.

Were almost there people. The time is now, take action!

The thing that makes me sick and confused is that i never see these kind of videos getting major media attention. All the news i hear related to drugs is that a m&th or c&ke dealer is being busted, not the debating wether we should be legalizing marijuana because it's been a big hoax this whole time. All the lobbyists and big corps want to do is slow the process down. The black guy makes a good point, the big companies have more control of our governmental system than true intent for the welfare of everybody.

So glad Obama finally put an end to those assholes raiding legit businesses. Great step in the right direction.

Great clip! It was nice to see the number of people supporting legalization outnumbered the unsupporters. I wish they had gone more into the part where the guy said cannabis is worse than a cigarette. There are up to 599 additives in a cigarette.

her opening question, make case why marijuana should not be legallized...lol

Cannabis should not be grouped with m&&hamphe*amine and c&ke!! This erks me the most when stupid government officials spread lies like this.

the sad thing is that marijuana isnt grouped with those harder drugs. according to the dea, those 2 have more medical value than cannabis. cannabis is still schedule 1 while the other two are schedule 2. when the last time youve heard a doctor perscribing those? its still technically possible and does happen. really makes me think what the people in the dea are on while scheduling drugs.

Very nice video. One to add to my list.

ditto.....is it just me or was that guy from little rock arkansas a stupid douche bag?

Great clip; I'm glad and happy to see more attention paid to this topic. Times are changing and just as the United States outlawed African Americans from public school systems- that once some fresh people with different minds are in charge (Obama is a good example) will come to their senses about this plant and legalize it.
By the way re-watch from 8:43-9:04 - this sums up just about everything.
~Moe

Back
Top Bottom