Dinafem Blue Widow

NormanTBates

Here is a seed from our sponsors, it is 24 days into flowering and you definately see why it is called Blue Widow

Check out the color on those leaves!
SDC10309.JPG

And not bad for being less than halfway done :yummy:
SDC103241.JPG

Re: -Dinafem Blue Widow-

i have the same strain. but different pheno. i have more bud to leaf then you.

I have one that has been in a jar for about a month.... I broke out a little bit with a patient and Looks and feels like she is a good one... I am glad I snagged some clones off of her...

I cant imagine this strain is any harder to clone than normal. Actually I did not clone it and only had three females, but I still found another sixteen seeds in my harvest! I was definately excited to continue the strain. I suggest you have odor control, it smells like a truck crashed into your living room carrying a load of rotten canelope that was sprayed by 1,000 skunks. Here's another pic after 1 week of curing....

SDC103731.JPG

So don't keep us in suspense, how many phenotypes have been found and what are the flowering times, affects, and potencies?

Btw, sounds spoiled, lmao but sure looks sweet. What's the flavor after a good cure?

have heard g-13 labs blue venom is the same thing, have heard nothing but good about dinafem want to try blue hash from them as wellas the b/w currently awaiting pineapple chunk [barneys farm] its a new strain im all excited about

I found the DinaFem Blue Widow to be more chemical/astringent in odor than the Blueberry or the White Widow. I was not too fond of the odor.

here is the pheno i have.

rsz_img_1314.jpg

rsz_img_1315.jpg

rsz_img_1316.jpg

rsz_img_1325.jpg

I'm growing 1 of the Dinafem Blue hash which is Dinafems Blueberry crossed with Hash Plant instead of the widow. Think I got it as a freebie. Extremely fast growing vigorous strain. I was growing it indoors in a 5 gallon bucket and SCRoG but after 4 weeks it was crowding out the other plants and I had to put it outside in the greenhouse. It's about 6 foot tall now. Extremely fruity smell which people like. Dinafem picked a good Blueberry pheno. Can't wait for it to be done in about 5 weeks or so. Thanks for posting pics of the Blue Widow. Looks like a good strain.

I'm growing 1 of the Dinafem Blue hash

It is a good scrog candidate, then? Vigorous branching, decent nodal spacing, and all that?

Anyone keep track of observed length (number of days since the lights were rolled back) of the stretch period under 12/12?

It is a good scrog candidate, then? Vigorous branching, decent nodal spacing, and all that?

Anyone keep track of observed length (number of days since the lights were rolled back) of the stretch period under 12/12?

I would not grow this strain ever again. Only reason I'm growing it now is I got it for free. Not a fan of Dinafems gear in general. This plant has a very strange smell and the buds are 4 weeks into flowering and are nowhere near looking anywhere near creating dense buds. The smell is very much hard to explain but not exactly pleasant, which is a shame for how prolific this plant grows and how much it is able to soak up water and nutrients. I would recommend World of Seeds of Afghan Kush or Afghan Kush crosses by WoS if you are looking for heavy yielders of tight buds.

<~TS~ marks Blue Hash off his list>

Thanks.

Here is a seed from our sponsors, it is 24 days into flowering and you definately see why it is called Blue Widow

Check out the color on those leaves!
SDC10309.JPG

And not bad for being less than halfway done :yummy:
SDC103241.JPG

:bravo: on a beutifull plant man :) i no this thread is old but can you tell me how long you veggd for? i cant find much info on this strain,im 4 weeks into veg and wondering how the stretch is as am wanting to flower pretty soon! :thanks:

I just germinated my BW freeby from The Attitude. Hope mine is as nice as yours. Im growing in soil under a 1000 watter. Vegging under t5 fixture. Supersoil style....should be a good show.....Your plant shure is a nice looking one.

old thread for sure. ive never even heard of blue widow u in uk? i think im gonna hit up seed banks i dont dig the clones at these clubs and there is no real true white widow in the states anymore unless you get some overseas seeds :( my FAV strain. depending on pheno and such. love your plants man might see what else you got in your profile or something. anyway happy growing. im doing EC sour D. pineapple express. power vision, sour tsunami. take care.

Back
Top Bottom