Dinafem White Widow Automatic - LED - FFOF Soil

I think I understand now... :straightface:

Hey Ms Magic! I'm glad all is well - I thought maybe your identity hijacking thing was happening here on 420 - you never know what's gonna happen next around here. I sort-of got used to people just disappearing abruptly from time to time. Then a whole group vanished. Gave me the creeps, so I just keep to myself and have fun the best I can...:blunt:

Lookin good catman. Little chloe is quite the young lady now

That is actually true my friend. She's morphed into more stavia in look. Slim, tall and even wispy, like a "young lady"

:blushsmile:

I see you've gone perpetual! :bravo: I'm lurking for right now...your industry is to be commended! :volcano-smiley: :peace:

A lovely update to be sure, TopCat! 30 inches tall?? I think you may be feeding her something else! :morenutes::morenutes: I don't know what that would be... I thought I had something clever to say but now I can't remember!! Perhaps I need one of these! :bong:
What is the time line on Chloe--according to the breeder, anyway? I think she is so much fun to watch! :drool:

Glad to hear all about your adventures with your babies :cheer: You have so much more cannabis ability than I right now <-------------- jealous. I have one plant. One. And she scares the crap out of me :rofl:

I've been told there's an old ladder in the attic space and I've already made a plan to get the lights higher using it! Now that I don't "have" to be constrained to the closet for once, I had hoped to get better room. Problem is, I cannot manage to do all this on my own now. Shit. Chloe here is just growing too fast...tips are starting to bleach. Now, Chronic uses Advanced LED and his grows end up literally touching the lights sometimes and do just fine - but shit if I haven't gotten myself into a bind by running only one med producer.

I need a permanent place to live with time to develop a better med routine.

Or maybe I'll just have to learn to live without from time to time ... ?

Well, we'll see!

Wake and Bake :volcano-smiley:

:lot-o-toke: :trance: :skeptical: :surrender: Photo Update Please Stop Growing :surrender: :skeptical: :trance: :lot-o-toke:

:volcano-smiley:

WW_WK_5_Flower_1_.jpg

WW_WK_5_Flower_4_.jpg

WW_WK_5_Flower_6_.jpg

WW_WK_5_Flower_7_.jpg

Spent some time in the closet today. Chloe was 15" from the light, so I gained one inch by removing her drain/air pan out from under her, and another inch re-tying the light. Back at 17" Now. Please stop. :rofl:

And, I forgot Ms Magic, She is "due" the week of September 13th. mid week she'll hit the 65 day mark. When are your Young Ladies due?

:Namaste:

Hiya catman... She sure is getting a big girl.... Healthy and happy

Ive changed phones and had a right ol game to log back in.. Forgot password !!

Glad to see your grow coming along so nicely... With a few mods to your space..

Keep up the good work my friend... Another harvest will soon be yours

:goodjob:

Hiya catman... She sure is getting a big girl.... Healthy and happy

Ive changed phones and had a right ol game to log back in.. Forgot password !!

Glad to see your grow coming along so nicely... With a few mods to your space..

Keep up the good work my friend... Another harvest will soon be yours

:goodjob:

Thanks Budworshipper :high-five: I hope all is going well with you and yours my friend! :peace:

:morenutes: :thedoubletake: :lot-o-toke: White Widow Week 6: Photo Update :lot-o-toke: :thedoubletake: :morenutes:

I shit you not. Chloe is growing out of the closet. 34 in tall from soil, x 31 in wide tip to tip. 8 in from the light. Fed first Tiger Bloom today. As always, below the lightest recommended dose, and with Big Bloom to manage the Tiger Bloom's PH. Lights are on 12/12 and I give a period of just red spectrum when temps get too high, say above 82.

WW_WK_6_31_.jpg

WW_WK_6_32_.jpg

WW_WK_6_4_.jpg

WW_WK_6_34_.jpg

WW_WK_6_2_.jpg

That's about it really. Wish she'd stop growing up and out and start knitting some flower buds! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks for stopping in. Hope all is well in your corner of the woods. I keep hearing how dire things are about wild fires all over the west coast. Take care of each other :420: and stay safe

Subbed up for this grow! You have a very healthy plant, she looks beautiful. I have White Widow on my short list of seeds that I am contemplating for my first grow, so I am very eager to see your harvest. Keep on rocking it Catman. :bravo:

~HP:peace:

Nice set up mate and nice garden good job;)

Thanks! :peace:

Lookin good topcat

She's alright :peace:

Subbed up for this grow! You have a very healthy plant, she looks beautiful. I have White Widow on my short list of seeds that I am contemplating for my first grow, so I am very eager to see your harvest. Keep on rocking it Catman. :bravo:

Hey thanks for stopping in!

Just to be fair, I'm a mediocre grower at best :) others seem to get along better, but I do fine providing myself with meds - So, don't go by me if you're looking for a fair representation of a White Widow grow! :rofl: This lady here is a beast but not from my own skills I hope to take her through to a good end though :)

Welcome and when you get your grow going start a journal and let us know :peace:

Just to be fair, I'm a mediocre grower at best :) others seem to get along better, but I do fine providing myself with meds - So, don't go by me if you're looking for a fair representation of a White Widow grow! :rofl: This lady here is a beast but not from my own skills I hope to take her through to a good end though :)

Welcome and when you get your grow going start a journal and let us know :peace:

That's all I want too, to be able to supply myself with what I need. I will take a journal with my first grow when the time is right. I'm getting closer to ironing out all the details. Once the money is available I'll start piecing it all together. In the meantime, I really enjoy reading complete and on-going grows.

That's all I want too, to be able to supply myself with what I need. I will take a journal with my first grow when the time is right. I'm getting closer to ironing out all the details. Once the money is available I'll start piecing it all together. In the meantime, I really enjoy reading complete and on-going grows.

That's exactly what I did :high-five:

Welcome to :420:...

Catman, im not gonna be ignoring you, im off on holiday tommorow....

Have a great weekend & i will catch up upon my return

That's exactly what I did :high-five:

Me too.... You will find loads of info on here HP... Very friendly members, honest answers and help ( unlike other sites )

Make your research about the plant in general, not just the widow... It will help you understand the whole grow experience... Get ready for the learning curve of your life, dont worry we all started from nowhere... Just the way it is.... Dont fret, its better to ask a stupid question, than make a stupid mistake ( been there, own a few t- shirts ) :rofl::passitleft:

If cash is tight, recycle what you can... My first space was a recycled wardrobe... It can be done cheaply....

Best of luck in your new adventure...

:rollit:

Thanks the welcome Budworshipper! This really is a great community that learns from one another. That learning curve IS quite daunting at first, but I feel I know enough to dive in at this point, once the budget allows. I know myself and how much medicine I need so I'm going to invest in this for the long haul. The plant itself is fascinating, each strain has its qwerks. The plan is to grow an Indica and Sativa dominant for the different effects, one for busy work and one for relaxing and night time.

But enough about my plans, on with the grow Catman...

Thanks the welcome Budworshipper! This really is a great community that learns from one another. That learning curve IS quite daunting at first, but I feel I know enough to dive in at this point, once the budget allows. I know myself and how much medicine I need so I'm going to invest in this for the long haul. The plant itself is fascinating, each strain has its qwerks. The plan is to grow an Indica and Sativa dominant for the different effects, one for busy work and one for relaxing and night time.

But enough about my plans, on with the grow Catman...

:cheer: You seem to have a good plan! One thing I do like about my approach is cost saving. I dropped most of my money in the light! The rest is ... well ... underwhelming. Bear in mind [speaking solely from my own experience] that no matter how much you study, research, plan etc - There is definitely a learning curve when you actually start growing

I'm the poster child for learning curve :rofl:

That's some serious truth. There is a big difference between knowledge and application of that knowledge. Many variables and unforeseen pitfalls are waiting I'm sure. I'm just glad you guys will be here to help.

Back
Top Bottom