Directly into 12/12...

HHGreenHand

Im trying a micro grow of my own accord to trial run a small, budding, micro plant. Anyone with experience? Im keeping it to under 9&1/2" of growth and also using LST. 6600 lumens on one small baby in a small, controlled area.

and the results of using a touchpad laptop at school and MS paint for a design...
design1.JPG

And were off. My first girl's seed cracked today. Sept 27th is the date... Lets see what kind of progress i can look back upon next year... Im hoping for a TINY high potency yield which doesnt seem that far out in left field. I wish I has some lowryder...

if your seed is indica you should be ok check out
nomercy from holland has breeder info on 12&12 from seeds right away [hollands .ext is .nl on net ]
several of the books on growing suggest limiting plant to 3-5 branches to maximize yeild as compared to plant size those bottom branches don't really yeild that much and most 80% or so is usually
top couple branchs or do single cola from clones in a sea of green....

just some advice...you should add some more light...also instead of going 12/12 from start you should veg it out for 3 weeks..i feel that you need a decent sized budd to get the max potency...with that light i feel you will only be able to obtain slightly large popcorn sized budds and they are not nearly as potent as a nice sized cola...just some advice

But vegging for 3 weeks then a full bloom cycle in 10"? I will be trimming and LSTing the plant like a damn bonsai but i jsut dont think I can get more light in that size constraint and i think its even less likely that a plant could be vegged for 3 weeks, then appropriately double its height while flowering.

hey HH, are you still about....I`m thinking of doing the same because of size constraints...try and hook up with me and let me know what happened mate?.

Back
Top Bottom