HH Microgrow

LST before flowering. Keep your lights as close as possible without burning. Keep the temps around 72 to reduce stretch. Dont over-water. All the basics, i believe.

Well, as a new new years eve tradition, I chopped my girl. I felt it only appropriate. The odor is great and the trichs were just starting to yellow. I could have let it go for another week but i had 4 days of flushing and I was ready(anxious). The wet weight is 29grams. I tested one small bud from lower on the plant last night and was completely caught off guard. I took a large rip, held it in, and engaged in conversation, not remembering to feel for the high. It stopped me mid sentence as some serious couch-lock set in. There was a very strong, intense body high. It was soon(about 10 minutes later,) followed by a nice energetic cerebral high that picked me up off the couch and gave me a good boost of energy. I was extremely suprised by the strength of the stone. One fairly sized bowl between myself and two close friends and we all were enamored at the strength. I got congrats on growin some premium. I didnt expect anything of this quality. I will post wet picks soon and a dried/cured smoke report in 2 weeks.

Thanks to everybody that followed this thread and helped me out along the way. I wish I could share with you guys. Happy New Year!

What a nice way to bring in the new year, with some homegrown buds. Enjoy.

Here are some early pics. This is the main cola and some trich shots from the 1st day after cutting.

1159.jpg

1223.jpg

1323.jpg

The aroma gets more pungent by the day. I figure ill dry for a week and cure for a week. Then Ill have some nice finished product harvest pics and my bonsai smoke report. Stay chilly everybody.:grinjoint:

Enjoy your buds, looks like a nice result.

Thanks for the comments, guys. The smell is getting tart. Smells of tart, sweet candy. Its tempting as hell but im gonna wait the full 2 weeks before i torch any of it.

Ive started another micro grow as of today. Had a friend come back from Jamaica with some nice nuggage and pulled a few seeds out of it. The stuff was well grown and suprised me quite a bit. I germinated 4 out of the 5 seeds and got one to sprout. Its in soil and ill be starting the HHMicroGrow #2 as soon as she breaks.

Hah. Yeah. And I can cook.

The bud has taken on a coffee aroma. Is that odd? Is there something that causes that specifically? I have never in my 15 years of smoking smelled a coffee aroma from buds.

And I pulled a seed out of the bud... Odd considering its never been near a male... and showed no male anatomy... Any explinations?

What about the seed in the female plant? Will the seed form unfertilized if stressed? or did it reproduce without the organ?

Thank you for the comments. I have never come across the aroma before but have heard about it in the big book of buds.

I was diagnosed manic early in life. Had a severe addiction problem. Im clean besides buds. No meds. And im happy.

Back
Top Bottom