HH Microgrow #2

alright HH get that damn internet shit fixed im jonsin for some bonsai weed!

any updates bro?

so apperntly my internet, which happens to be wireless, is being weird and not telling me when theres another page of posts AFTER i click the 'first new post' button...huh.. anyways, i agree with them get that hsit squared away bro! we're feinding for the sexy mini shrub!:cheesygrinsmiley:

or we'll throw dynamite in your favorite fishing spot leaving you with nothing to do BUT update!lol

i think you might have something there DaMago lol..kinda makes me wonder why im not at keys myself!:cheesygrinsmiley:

at least ya have your girls DaMago. oh lord! i wonder if he forgot his girls in his fishing fiasco:O

Im sure you guys are gonna beat me up for not updating. But it does get worse. 2 days ago my leaves began to wilt from the ends in and drooping severely. She was pronounced dead this morning as she had turned to a big brown stem with shriveled leaves. I had changed nothing in the nutrition, lighting schedule or watering schedule. Im flabbergasted as to why this has happened. My only guess could be residue of something from inside the pot i transplanted into. It literally died before my eyes. It looked like a phosphorus def. at first and i figured if i waited a day or two and kept everything steady i would be able to better identify the problem. I trimmed all the buds off of the spent plant and chopped her up. Anyone have any possible reason this may have happened? I guess now it doesnt matter but id like to avoid this in my next grow that i have started germinating seeds for the morning.

Besides that, no Mago. I didnt make it to the keys yet this year. Ive been hitting channels in south florida looking for record butterfly peacock bass. The largemouth fishing is good but recently its been a bit too overcast for anything. Im a pale guy normally but ive got a wicked tan from the last 3 weeks.

Though my girl may have taken a dive, im happy with stoned fishing and the idea of the next harvest. Thanks, everyone.

I repoted it into a much larger pot that would give it plenty of room. I used a wet/dry cycle for watering so i doubt there was any root rot. Would root rot only show and kill in 3 days?

awwh thats a shame to hear man. at least you got the stoned fishing in.lol

damn HH sorry to hear the bad news cant wait to see your next bonsai herb plant
check out the bonsai pots i linked earlier it would keep you from having to repot in the middle of flower and will keep your size down while giving more room for roots.
got a friend that has a speaker grow with a bonsai pot ruffly 12x8 and 4in tall fills the bottom of the speaker box and is the same hight as the pots you have used. + no risk of toxicity to plants
good luick and +rep for the loss
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom