HH Microgrow #2

i think i read somewhere on here that the curling is from heat. i might be wrong. other than that minor curling they look healthy litterally like a bonsai! good LST man!

Yeah... I burnt out my fan... My ceiling fan gets some air circulation but it doesnt remove the heat... Any plans on cheap fans or places to buy cheap CPU fans with how to adapt them? I've heard a AC->DC adapter 12v will work. Any ideas, guys?

i think some one on lord jebus's thread said you could wire a computer fan with a cell phone charger and that would work fine. tigerdirect.com sells computer parts for cheap if your looking a computer fan.

that was a pretty intense vid.lol i got a lil scared at that relative of the T-rex. haha thanks man i needed that. you visit that site for the fan?

Just a bit, Boss. I love those kids, though. They live in my area. Those videos are awesome!

i think some one on lord jebus's thread said you could wire a computer fan with a cell phone charger and that would work fine. tigerdirect.com sells computer parts for cheap if your looking a computer fan.

yah you can connect them i did alot of playing around with 12 v systems working with cellphones and puters, any old cell plug will work

i was having the same problem with curling when my fan went out, i now take it was a few things for mine now heat and over watering nutes.... when i backed off the nutes the leaves began to straiten out now shes happy again i caught her early. id say back the nutes down a little and fix the fan.
:peace:

Im not a fan of working with electronics without knowing what im doin. Im not huge with it and ive kind of been struck by lightning twice, hit with a tazer by my exgirlfriend and lit up with a puddle of water next to the sink when i was 12. It kind of irks me...

duude. talk about bad luck.. i mean lighting dude?? if you dont mind me asking how was that?..im not trying to mock you or be a dick at all green hand so dont take that the wrong way. its just not everyday you meet someone that has had so many bad encounters with electricity.

i agree with shaggy that could be the nutes. werent you feeding at a pretty high dose? maybe cut back a lil. as to the fan..you should hit an office store up and pick up a desk fan. the low setting should be good for your bonsai girl.:grinjoint:

computer fans are fairly basic as are the cell conecters just gut the adapter off splice
the neutral wire will be silver(or have markings on the sleeve) and the hot+ copper

i feal your pain on the shockin ive had a shock or two... ha
its not fun thats why i stay with low voltage use and try to stay out of the walls.
good luck brother

Thanks Shag. Im going to grab a small new cpu fan and try it out this week.

The lightning was indirect once through ground water and once directly at a park. I've been told by a few physical therapists that once you get struck, you are more likely than the average person to be struck again. Its not fun. Now when there is a bad thunderstorm(which happens alot in florida) i keep my ass inside. I would always shudder a bit in physics club competitions when we worked with live electricity. Im getting past it slowly. Heh.
Thanks guys.

Whats up bro just checking in . How are things growing ? Iv had lightning hit the ground maybe 50 ft in front of me and my dad and it just stunned us were we couldn't talk or move for a good 30 sec it was strange and a buzz killer ...

The grow is going nice. I believe im begining to have a rootbound problem. Had my lowest set of leaves turn yellow from the outside of the leaf inwards. They are begining to die now. All the other growth is very healthy and I may be wrong because they are the first set with 5 leaves and those have all died on my last few plants eventually.

Try 11 feet away. I thought it hit me because i hit the ground but i had the image of it pretty much emblazoned onto my eye because it was so bright. I could see it while i was on the ground with my eyes closed. I got wet and had a migraine but it wasnt that bad. Direct is a WHOLE diffrent story. I wouldnt suggest that one for thrills.

Ever see Jurassic Park? Remember the part where the kid gets lit up and thrown off the fence? HEH!

Are you using the same pot as you did last time >? I would like to check them out if you had time and could throw some pics up bro .. I just cut another one of mine down And I have an army of little plants on the way lol

I actually used a large plastic Taco Bell cup. Im pretty sure im getting rootbound.

I believe they comes into fruition with a similar apperance as a calcium or magnesium def.

HH you should check out a Bonsai pot you can get ones that are about 2 1/2 in and in just about any size, it would give you more soil area and will still keep you low profile for your box check out joebonsai.com

Things are going good. I've transplanted into a larger plastic container. Bud progression is steady and I will have pics up soon. Got a new ISP and the new wireless has been a bit screwy. I've been doing alot of fishing, too. The bass are amazing around here this time of year. Only catch and release though. Nobody wants to take a spawning female from the water.

Back
Top Bottom