Hi All, Finally!

Cliffbuds

Hi everyone.
Long time lurker here, I’m talking 14 years of forum lurking and I’ve finally but the bullet and registered!
I’ve been growing on and off since 2011. I could not live without cannabis, my work is often traumatic, cannabis is my reset button. My saving grace that shows me where I often go wrong in life.
Anyways I hope to settle here, it has always seemed a cool place with a ton of marijuana masters. I currently microgrow, I’m not a heavy user, just enough to keep me
away from tip off dealers! X

Welcome to the forum @Cliffbuds :welcome:
Hi everyone.
Long time lurker here, I’m talking 14 years of forum lurking and I’ve finally but the bullet and registered!
I’ve been growing on and off since 2011. I could not live without cannabis, my work is often traumatic, cannabis is my reset button. My saving grace that shows me where I often go wrong in life.
Anyways I hope to settle here, it has always seemed a cool place with a ton of marijuana masters. I currently microgrow, I’m not a heavy user, just enough to keep me
That's more like stalking than lurking :rofl::rofl::passitleft:

:welcome:

Hi everyone.
Welcome glad to have u on board !

Welcome. Ya growing anything now?

Back
Top Bottom