Lurker pluckin' up the courage to finally register!

Bud Muncher

Hello, one and all !

Firstly, I must admit to being a lurker for some time, but many failures has forced my hand, and I decided to finally register. So, maybe I could possibly pick the brains of the best in the business !

Over the following weeks/months/years, you can expect many questions for me, and perhaps I'll find out why I'm such a failure !

:surrender: :peacetwo:

Start by giving us as much info as possible on your setup. Lights, soil or hydro method, nutrients, air movers etc. be as detailed as possible and youll be fine.

Start by giving us as much info as possible on your setup. Lights, soil or hydro method, nutrients, air movers etc. be as detailed as possible and youll be fine.

I will really be starting from scratch, as trying with a single pot and soil from the hardware store, under a CFL light has resulted in total failure. Although, I think it's had a lot to do with the temp, and rushing things that have caused my failures !

What's that old saying... "Failing to prepare, is preparing to fail"

So I've got to get quite a lot of gear together, if I'm going to prepare to succeed, as I can't afford the other option. This is the only thing that really helps me against pain and days and days without sleep. :helpsmilie:
I'll have to put some work into this, and hopefully (with some help from you guys) I'll finally win my goal ! :reading420magazine:

:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom