Microgrow!

burdok420

I'm planning a 40cmx40cmx120cm grow with one plant. I'm going to decide which training methods I'm going to use along the way but roughly a scrog and some supercropping will definitely be needed and I'll top her early and flip her to flower just a few weeks in.

Sadly everything is still in transit and I'm itching to get started. I've planted tomatos, bell peppers, courgette, and various flowers just to calm the ache.

But please, make me ache more and show me your pictures of your successful or current microgrows for inspiration/torture

I feel your ache heavy. I planted some basil.
I'm not sure about flipping it to flower so soon, it may need more time to veg. but other than that your plan seems solid. here are my 4-week olds. They are on only veg with a 2000w LED. I just got those 2 DWC buckets so space will definitely become an issue but I have 2 tents/closet and 3 lamps on stand by. I planted 2 seeds for the DWC in Rockwool out of boredom lol

I feel your ache heavy. I planted some basil.
I'm not sure about flipping it to flower so soon, it may need more time to veg. but other than that your plan seems solid. here are my 4-week olds. They are on only veg with a 2000w LED. I just got those 2 DWC buckets so space will definitely become an issue but I have 2 tents/closet and 3 lamps on stand by. I planted 2 seeds for the DWC in Rockwool out of boredom lol

The impatience is real!!!! At least you have those other spaces available for you if you need them. The key for me is stealth, or at least for my girlfriend it is.

The reason I've chosen to flip to flower earlier is I'm growing Tropicanna Banana from Barney's Farm. She has a massive stretch when she gets flipped so I want that stretch to settle when I've got my net full. That way I can manage the bud sites she has and I don't have to go chop crazy on her.
I have a few seeds so I'll dial in what's perfect for my set up eventually

The impatience is real!!!! At least you have those other spaces available for you if you need them. The key for me is stealth, or at least for my girlfriend it is.

The reason I've chosen to flip to flower earlier is I'm growing Tropicanna Banana from Barney's Farm. She has a massive stretch when she gets flipped so I want that stretch to settle when I've got my net full. That way I can manage the bud sites she has and I don't have to go chop crazy on her.
I have a few seeds so I'll dial in what's perfect for my set up eventually
Hello from Glasgow. Yeah ill be following this. Sounds exciting. Im eagre to see how you go about training and the likes. Im new to growing but have 4 going, still in their first week.

My cloners footprint is 32cm x 25cm. Got 5oz of OG Cheese off this crop. IMG_20191010_173813453.jpgIMG_20191021_081133818_HDR.jpg
IMG_20191208_134358245.jpg

That is micro. It's got to be rough growing your weed one bowl at a time. That's dedication :p

That is micro. It's got to be rough growing your weed one bowl at a time. That's dedication :p
LOL....I always did Solo cup grows and such on the side besides my main plants. Wanted to push myself a little.

LOL....I always did Solo cup grows and such on the side besides my main plants. Wanted to push myself a little.

What a beautiful little plant in such a small container. Crazy what this plant is capable of

Back
Top Bottom