HH Microgrow

I took her out of the speaker permanently. Hes sittin in the closet with 3 CFLs hangin over her. With the new pot She is about 7". Im startin 2 more seeds tommorow to fill the box up again. I was contemplating a mini Scrog/LST... Im also working out the kinks on my Hydro computer housing. That will be a fun one to post. No signs of stress so far but i guess i'll see in the morning. Thanks for the input, guys.

The song right before that on 3 is great. The Gallows pole. Evermore is a classic and will epitimize zeppelin in my mind forever. Along with stairway. But i guess everyone knows them. An less-know fav of mine is When the Leeve Breaks. Probably my fav.

As far as the hydro goes, if you think soil is a bitch, be prepared for a bigger, badder, more expensive bitch. To properly run a hydro setup, a few hundred dollars is required at the least. I can write most of them off as a school expense, though. Heh.

The hydro grow is a bit further down the road. Right now im focused on getting 2 females to mini scrog with. Cant wait...

The aroma is getting strong. Very strong. It has a very strong earthy smell and a bit of almost a pesticide smell but with an underlying perfume of what smells like gardenia and lilac. Very sweet up close and like fresh cut buds from a distance. The buds are filling out in every direction. The width of the main cola has doubled in the last 5 days. Im enjoying the pay off of watching this flowering stage, day by day. The amount of trichs i see is amazing me. Its overwhelming the fresh green color to a misty snow-ridden light green. The hairs are begining to orange and all of the stems of fan leaves are a dark, near flourescent pink. I cant wait til this damn plant finished but i want to watch every step of the way. Quite the quandry... Tell me when anyone wants photos. Im waiting at least a week in between but im itchin to show off.

Photo would be great!

I am a cannabis snob. Been in the game for 13 years. Just got into the grow game... Im just amazed by the flowering of this tiny plant.

K. Here we are:
I wish i could post the smell for everybody to get a wiff.

1a3.jpg

2a2.jpg

3a1.jpg

4a2.jpg

5a1.jpg

Things are getting sticky.:smokin:

Very cool little plant. The best smoke is the one you grew yourself.:Rasta:

With or without the pot? The pot itself is 4&1/2". The total is a bit under 7". So the height of the plant is roughly 2&1/2" from the soil itself. Had I used a shorter, wider pot from conception, I believe it would be about 5" total. I dont see it putting on more than 3" of vertical growth in the next 5 weeks.

Thanks, dude. The urge to pluck one of these buds off is killing me... Im dry right now, too... Ugh...

I may be moving in the next week so what would be my best way for getting this plant ready to harvest this week? I ferted with tiger bloom at full watering strength today.

Back
Top Bottom