Round 2-4140w LED-6x12 Monster SCROG-Hydro Recirculating System-PK-Chernobyl-Berrybom

Re: Round 2-4140w LED-6x12 Monster SCROG-Hydro Recirculating System-PK-Chernobyl-Berr

transplanting into them.I want to start them in dixie cups in my veg room around the first of june and put them out the second or 3rd week of june so they are a decent size.you know what the weather is like around here I dont want to start them outside and I cant fit that many 4 gallon pots in my veg room.

Re: Round 2-4140w LED-6x12 Monster SCROG-Hydro Recirculating System-PK-Chernobyl-Berr

transplanting into them.I want to start them in dixie cups in my veg room around the first of june and put them out the second or 3rd week of june so they are a decent size.you know what the weather is like around here I dont want to start them outside and I cant fit that many 4 gallon pots in my veg room.
If you're going to end up burying them the roots will grow out of them you should be fine.

actually maybe i ll start them in 1 gallon pots, I think I can stuff that many in my veg room.It will be a bitch to get to the flower room door but its only a few weeks. I plan on using the grocery bags for the final pot im guessing they hold around 4 gallons maybe a bit more.Is that big enough?

These are the autos? If I'm growing a sativa dom, I'd use the biggest pots I could afford. My bros who grow giants use 64 sq. ft. of soil per plant. 4x4x4, I say giant at ten to twelve feet tall, the same wide.
I think 4-5 gallon pots will be good for auto's?

I love starting in solo cups because after I let them dry out 3 times (roughly) they have a really nice root structure that explodes once they are in the larger pot.
ok cups it is,they're cheaper and they wont take up as much space.I transplant right in the grocery bags from there:)

ok cups it is,they're cheaper and they wont take up as much space.I transplant right in the grocery bags from there:)

Be prepared for the roots to grow through the bags into the ground, every time I moved the bag it tore the roots and stunted the plant that was in it. I used a regular felt pot, but I know some folks using grocery store reusable bags. I'm afraid to use them because of chemical residue from dye or something leaching out of them into the soil. You could wash the shit out of them and probly be ok. The ones they are using are holding about 4 gallons of soil. Ref. only

Bro where did u get ur auto seeds from I was doing some research last night and looking for some good auto seeds.
Good luck bro wish you the biggest and frostiest buds

Bro where did u get ur auto seeds from I was doing some research last night and looking for some good auto seeds.
Good luck bro wish you the biggest and frostiest buds
I have a few sites I order beans from but i ll be getting the auto's from the "tude" they have a great selection:)

Thanks bro I just ordered some from sensi hh this is my second order of seeds ever first was from nirvana but when I go home I have some seeds I collected from the fields of the rif mountains during one of my visits to smokers holy land haha thanks bro for the info, I will see how it goes good luck

Hmm...not so sure I like these bags.The girls have been in them what...a week now and the roots are already growing through. im stuck with them now, theres no way i can transplant to pots:(

They will just air prune jon, I dont like it either, I was always taught in school that air pruning wasn't the best scenario.

Back
Top Bottom