Round 2-4140w LED-6x12 Monster SCROG-Hydro Recirculating System-PK-Chernobyl-Berrybom

Re: Round 2-4140w LED-6x12 Monster SCROG-Hydro Recirculating System-PK-Chernobyl-Berr

heres my list of auto's I ll be growing outdoors this year.

Barneys Farm Blue Mammoth x 10
Auto seeds Auto Pounder x 10
Bomb Seeds Auto Bomb x 10
Buddha Seeds Purple Kush x 10
Cream of the crop Narcotic Kush x 10
Dutch Passion AutoXtreme x 7
Big Buddha Seeds Critical Mass Automatic x 10
Big Buddha Seeds Cheese Automatic x 34

Im sure i ll get a wack of free seeds with an order like this. If anybody has any experience with any of these strains i'd love to here about it, and if anybody has any suggestions for auto's they have grown with good results please let me know:)

Re: Round 2-4140w LED-6x12 Monster SCROG-Hydro Recirculating System-PK-Chernobyl-Berr

Looks awesome Jon, as usual. I have always thought those re-usable shopping bags would work great, would love to see if they come in a slightly smaller size? I am now using air pots with all the holes in the sides, and am starting to see alot of growers complaining of things getting in there like fungus gnats and or root aphids? Wondering if I would be better off using something different? I guess time will tell.Usually the bugs stay away but the PM sticks around.

UPDATE
PPM'S 1200
TEMP 80 DEGREES
RH 60%
The girls are filling in nicely theres not really much to report but I figured I'd throw a few pics up anyways:)
IMAG13072.jpg

IMAG13094.jpg

berrybomb( seems to be loving the system.this is a serious contender for my second strain)
IMAG13084.jpg

IMAG13105.jpg

IMAG13134.jpg

chernobyl( im pretty sure the yellowing is from the insecticed I sparayed the other day, i forgot to turn the light off untill they dried.its the only plant with this.
IMAG13143.jpg

IMAG13152.jpg

IMAG13162.jpg

IMAG13172.jpg

IMAG13182.jpg

IMAG13203.jpg

Big Buddha cheese auto just popping her head out.as soon as she shows a set of leaves i ll start the count:)
IMAG13192.jpg

hope you enjoy the pics:)

Nice pics friend! In your flower room are you gonna add another light right?

Can't wait for this one!

Edit : how much longer til you flip them?

Can't wait for this one!

Edit : how much longer til you flip them?

lol...theres 3 days left to flush the girls in the big room, then probably 3-4 days of trimming, another 2-3 days for clean up and modifications, then I ll transplant them into the system and give them 10-14 days to get used to the led's and then i ll flip. so around 3 weeks or so:)

lol...theres 3 days left to flush the girls in the big room, then probably 3-4 days of trimming, another 2-3 days for clean up and modifications, then I ll transplant them into the system and give them 10-14 days to get used to the led's and then i ll flip. so around 3 weeks or so:)

3-4 days hehehe....maybe longer?

heres my list of auto's I ll be growing outdoors this year.

Barneys Farm Blue Mammoth x 10
Auto seeds Auto Pounder x 10
Bomb Seeds Auto Bomb x 10
Buddha Seeds Purple Kush x 10
Cream of the crop Narcotic Kush x 10
Dutch Passion AutoXtreme x 7
Big Buddha Seeds Critical Mass Automatic x 10
Big Buddha Seeds Cheese Automatic x 34

Im sure i ll get a wack of free seeds with an order like this. If anybody has any experience with any of these strains i'd love to here about it, and if anybody has any suggestions for auto's they have grown with good results please let me know:)

I grew a "Big Bang auto" from Greenhouse that was a really nice plant. For an auto, it yielded really well (about 4.7z if I remember right). Some of the best herb I've smoked/vaped, too. Beautiful plant - tasted a bit like green apples on the inhale. I'll be those Critical autos will do well for you, too. Nice list! :thumb:

thanks X, thats exactly what im looking for, high yielding auto's that that people have grown. reps for the tip im going to go check it out now:Namaste:

Here's the one I grew - there's a journal in my signature for it too. Was an amazing plant for an auto, I'd grow it again in a heartbeat!
bba2.jpg

sweet! thanks C, Ive never grown them and probably never would, but the outdoor season here is pretty short.Humidity hits 100% halfway through september and it rains alot.I had a nasty botritis problem last year with my exodus cheese grow and its known for being a good anti mold strain so im not taking any chances this year. if I can get the autos's outside by the second week of june(around 3 weeks old) they will all be done by the end of august. Thats the dry season here, absolutlely no weed to be bought:)

Back
Top Bottom