Monster Cropped White Widow - SCROG - Hydro - 2015

I also use the 3 part series since I get it them for free, well almost free, it costs gas to go to the hydro store to pick up what I need. The Hydro store owner is one of my patients so he hooks it up for the 3 part series general hydro nutes for my personal grows. He knows they are my little experiments and I usually share some of the benefits from harvest with him. Its a giving circle, what can I say. So that also plays a big part in why I use it. But for my commercial grow I have a completely different setup than this and use different nutrients that are a lot easier

makes sense I kind of enjoyed the 3 part+ but i got spooked by plants hurting and it wound up being ph issue but i had already changed to the simplistic method floranova, and i noticed you said you had to adjust something and i have not noticed any problems i am thinking i probably made the right choice, at least for the first few grows then i will begin experimenting more.

As promised, here are the pics I took tonight of the plants,

20151101_191239.jpg

20151101_191319.jpg

20151101_191339.jpg

20151101_192432.jpg

20151101_192617.jpg

20151101_192625.jpg

20151101_210552.jpg

And here is the video

[video=youtube;zIeUnAuPRzw]
[/video]

Well since I changed the nute waters out yesterday I will not be changing them again on Wednesday. The new day for bucket water changes will be on Saturday or sunday for the rest of the grow, well atleast for the next couple weeks anyway until I start the flush.

Right now the plants are midway through week 4 of flower about to begin week 5 on Wednesday. As long as no major issues come up I should be expecting to start the flush around week 7.

Since the method of growing is DWC, you don't need to flush for 2 weeks. I just run a couple gallons of RO water through the root balls to flush them out, then put them in PHd water for around 4-5 days. That's about all it takes for the plant to flush itself of the nutes. As long as you don't have more nutrients in the water for the plant to uptake it should use up all it has within that time period, unlike soil or even coco that holds onto those nutrients for quite some time, requiring almost 2 weeks to flush properly, or atleast in my own experience with them. That leaves me room to grow a little more if I need to since I don't have to flush so damn long.

I will be picking up another pair of scissors for the wife so her fingers don't kill her during harvest this time around. I have those bud spinners that trim your buds for you as your turn the handle, but to be honest, I hate the damn thing, it never trims them as close as I like them trimmed and they tend to knock off more crystals than I would like them to. So for my own supply of herb I like it hand trimmed

Yeah so do I, I just ran out of my personal stash last night! Had to dip into my weed reserves just for enough meds to get some sleep.

Here are some pics I took last night, sorry there are not many but oh well I will take more tonight, here they are

20151102_180431.jpg

20151102_180411.jpg

20151102_180359.jpg

Starting in a few days I may not be posting as often, I will be picking up a video game pre order Monday night for a midnight launch, so Monday night I may or may not post, and depending on how good the game is, I may only post every few days after I get the game. I have been looking forward to this game for around a year now, Fallout 4! Cant wait until Monday!

I was wondering about how well the mechanical trimmers work. Thanks for the tip.

they work, just not as well as I like for my personal buds, for commercial buds, yeah its great since you have such a large amount of buds that can get done at once and they get trimmed pretty uniform, its just my own personal preference, I like to have my buds completely trimmed, looking nice and pretty, the trimmers, they don't get the buds manicured like that.

And on top of that, the blades and screen of the trimmer gets gunked up pretty bad from the trichomes after a half a run with the thing. So if you like losing trichomes as well its not a bad machine, like I said, me personally I like all the crystals I can get, but if you intend on making hash anyway just scrape the screen and blades and youll get a really nice hash boulder lol! I say boulder, due to the sheer size of the hash ball you will roll at the end of running 4 plants through the bud spinner.

its been a few days and nothing really to report. The burn stopped on the leaves, and the stretch stopped as well. The plants are now solely putting energy into bud production and its really starting to show, the buds are getting bigger and fatter each day. The ppm of each bucket is still on the high side, but so far the plant seems to be handling it well.

No pics yet, or video, sorry the weather where I live has changed to be a lot colder that last couple days, I have a few old war wounds that don't necessarily care for the cold, so I have been dealing with that the last couple days and haven't been able to take pics or videos. I will take some tonight and upload them.

4 more days until I get my new game Fallout 4 for PS4, I will be waiting in line at the store Monday night to pick it up at midnight. So if I don't post for a few days after Monday night, you all now know why.

I refuse to buy game disks anymore, its a waste of money they always go bad, i prefer downloadable gaming. I hear ya on the pain something you may want to consider looking into also Nopalea- its a pure cactus fruit juice, incredible anti inflammatory help. Its not a cure all just helps keep the edge off from pain.

Thanks for the comments guys

As for the game disk conversation, I like the freebies and extra stuff going on at the midnight releases at the game stores, that's why I get the physical copy, as for disks going bad, I wouldn't know, I usually trade it in once I'm done playing it and get something new, if dlc comes out I trade later and get the game back and continue from where I left off.

ok guys heres a quick video update I took before I added some more water into each bucket and 4ml of sweet into each bucket.

The buds are getting bigger and growing taller, there is also a lot more trichome development on the sugar leaves, they are really starting to show why its called white widow.

[video=youtube;4sbvlo4jHa0]
[/video]

Back
Top Bottom