Crop King Seeds - White Cookies Monster

Yeah I'm going through the same dilemma Pino! I have 2 bagseeds and they are beauties but praying they're both female.
But something I did to find out is take a branch from each (small low ones that could be clones) and put them in a cup of water under a CFL bulb on a 12/12 timer outside of the tent.

It's been about 4 days so I'm hoping to find out soon I'll post updates and let you know how it goes

And Magnus it's exactly what Pino said female seeds are made in a lab a lot of ppl find the process unnatural I'm not one but I've heard that before.

Sent from my LG-H811 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Just finished reading through this journal what a beautiful lady you have there sir, that is going to be fun to watch her finish out.

I love your LST, clone and training skill I just started a grow journal if you have anytime check it out any advice would be dope! .

Sent from my LG-H811 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey thanks for stopping by! This was my first grow from a seed, I've always grown from clones previously so this was a fun new experience for me. I'll come and check out your journal shortly

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Wow she grew some really great buds.. looked at the pics throughout your grow and holy cow those are some beefy colas. She has some really thick stems! so you purposely split the plant down the middle? How old was the plant when you did that? Is that what made it so strong? I saw you spend almost 3 months in veg but 8 weeks of flower is pretty fast for what ive read and those buds look damn good for six weeks. Still a lot of white pistils so those should turn in the next two weeks? Crazy man keep up the good work

300W LED 2x4x5 Tent Soil Grow

Wow she grew some really great buds.. looked at the pics throughout your grow and holy cow those are some beefy colas. She has some really thick stems! so you purposely split the plant down the middle? How old was the plant when you did that? Is that what made it so strong? I saw you spend almost 3 months in veg but 8 weeks of flower is pretty fast for what ive read and those buds look damn good for six weeks. Still a lot of white pistils so those should turn in the next two weeks? Crazy man keep up the good work

300W LED 2x4x5 Tent Soil Grow

I started this plant in a rockwool cube, then a 6 inch rockwool cube and finally transplanted in a 5 gallon fabric pot with coco. I let the plant grow for about a month, then I supercropped the middle of the plant. That is what created the initial bulge in the stem (I split it by accident, taped it up and it was fine). Once the the leaves started growing up I topped the plant. After a week I then supercropped those 2 new main tops. From then on I just tied all the new branches down.

The split that you can see now happened by accident. I tied the branches down too tight and caused the split. But the plant recovered without me even noticing. It's crazy how much stress this strain can take.

Once I flipped to flower I cleaned up the bottom of the plant and got rid of all stems and branches that didn't reach the top canopy. She has about 26 or 27 main colas now.

CKS says this strain is done is 8 weeks but I've read through the pages of reviews and many are going 9-10 weeks with them. I'm used to growing 11 week pink kush strains so I'll just keep an eye on them over the next 2 weeks and before flushing start I'll determine if they need a few more weeks. At this point it does look like I'll give her a couple extra weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

How has that monster doing?

Day 52 of flowering, getting close! Going to push this strain 9-10 weeks, I can see lots of white pistils still at this point.

The colas are really becoming massive. Some are getting bottle size, I love it!

Unfortunately because of the newer bigger res and the height of the plant, I got light bleaching on some of the main top colas but only on the tips so it should be alright.

Cruise control from now on out

420-magazine-mobile1455099576.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1127740247.jpg

420-magazine-mobile683241054.jpg

420-magazine-mobile69767069.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1217835888.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1341905995.jpg

420-magazine-mobile162435200.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1170096449.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1115359506.jpg

420-magazine-mobile217062892.jpg

Hey all hope you don't mind doing my first grow with white cookies feminized from CKS currently two just popped through soil today. In jiffy starting seed. Under true 240 ish watts mats hydro tent. Plan is to transplant into a big bigger pot then to a 5 and three gallon pots . Also want to try to snap lower branch with neem oil. I plan on topping lsting them. Height is an issue as limited to 5 ft from floor to too of tent. So light hang give 4.5' . Will be going in pro mix hp with 10% perlite. Using advance nutrients ph perfect. Will be ordering overdrive and big bud. Have nirvana as well . No nutes used yet. PH water 5.8 only. When to add nutes and how much. Thanks all those plants are sexy as fack.

Day 52 of flowering, getting close! Going to push this strain 9-10 weeks, I can see lots of white pistils still at this point.

The colas are really becoming massive. Some are getting bottle size, I love it!

Unfortunately because of the newer bigger res and the height of the plant, I got light bleaching on some of the main top colas but only on the tips so it should be alright.

Cruise control from now on out

420-magazine-mobile1455099576.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1127740247.jpg

420-magazine-mobile683241054.jpg

420-magazine-mobile69767069.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1217835888.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1341905995.jpg

420-magazine-mobile162435200.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1170096449.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1115359506.jpg

420-magazine-mobile217062892.jpg
My mouth just watered curious to here whieght .

Hey all hope you don't mind doing my first grow with white cookies feminized from CKS currently two just popped through soil today. In jiffy starting seed. Under true 240 ish watts mats hydro tent. Plan is to transplant into a big bigger pot then to a 5 and three gallon pots . Also want to try to snap lower branch with neem oil. I plan on topping lsting them. Height is an issue as limited to 5 ft from floor to too of tent. So light hang give 4.5' . Will be going in pro mix hp with 10% perlite. Using advance nutrients ph perfect. Will be ordering overdrive and big bud. Have nirvana as well . No nutes used yet. PH water 5.8 only. When to add nutes and how much. Thanks all those plants are sexy as fack.

Thanks for dropping by kingjoe! your plan is solid, it seems like you have the basics down. I'm also limited for space as I have a gorilla shorty tent 5'11 is my max height and I have a 100L res in there with a flood table on top. So I need to make sure I LST, supercrop, and top.

One thing I would recommend to change is your PH level. You would only want to keep your PH at 5.8 when you're doing hydro (soilless) or using coco coir. Rockwool is 5.6 but soil is definitely higher up at 6.3-6.5 - so make sure you raise your PH or you will see deficiencies.

I would recommend starting with 1/4 of the recommended feeding on the labels. You will want to start feeding when you have the first set of serrated leaves show. Until then, the cotyledon (first 2 leaves) is enough to feed the seedling. With soil you will want to do 1 watering and 1 feeding a week or when the pots are light to lift. For the seedling stage, youn only need to water a bit. Hope this helps ya, I grow with coco and rockwool in a flood and drain system. I have only done 1 soil grow before

Thanks for dropping by kingjoe! your plan is solid, it seems like you have the basics down. I'm also limited for space as I have a gorilla shorty tent 5'11 is my max height and I have a 100L res in there with a flood table on top. So I need to make sure I LST, supercrop, and top.

One thing I would recommend to change is your PH level. You would only want to keep your PH at 5.8 when you're doing hydro (soilless) or using coco coir. Rockwool is 5.6 but soil is definitely higher up at 6.3-6.5 - so make sure you raise your PH or you will see deficiencies.

I would recommend starting with 1/4 of the recommended feeding on the labels. You will want to start feeding when you have the first set of serrated leaves show. Until then, the cotyledon (first 2 leaves) is enough to feed the seedling. With soil you will want to do 1 watering and 1 feeding a week or when the pots are light to lift. For the seedling stage, youn only need to water a bit. Hope this helps ya, I grow with coco and rockwool in a flood and drain system. I have only done 1 soil grow before
Thank you very much.

Seriously those ate some sexy looking plants.

I'll be sitting in learning on here. Solid bud.

Thank you very much.

Seriously those ate some sexy looking plants.

I'll be sitting in learning on here. Solid bud.

Sounds good man, glad to have you on board. I'm actually germinating a new cookies seed as we speak so I'll be starting another new grow journal once this one is done, you can follow along as well! ps. It's just one plant . big fucker!

Sounds good man, glad to have you on board. I'm actually germinating a new cookies seed as we speak so I'll be starting another new grow journal once this one is done, you can follow along as well! ps. It's just one plant . big fucker!
Ya I'm using advance nutrients tap water ppm under 150. Jiffy starting seed I jiffy cups.
420-magazine-mobile1788925057.jpg

420-magazine-mobile722641825.jpg
that was last night. Before bed. I'll take pictures today they wake up in hr. It will be day 4 from seed.
. They will be going in pro mix hp 3-5 gallon pots. Or should try to grow them In tent if space becomes issue will ot hurt for a month or two outdoors?

I'll be following your next grow. Have lots to learn.

Back
Top Bottom