20151115_183522.jpg
20151115_183538.jpg
20151115_183550.jpg
20151115_183622.jpg
20151115_184937.jpg
20151115_185008.jpg
20151115_185022.jpg
20151115_185044.jpg
Changed the nutes tonight, I added 16ml of SWEET, 15ml of floramicro, 30ml of florabloom and 10ml of liquid koolbloom. PH is 5.8

Here are the pics

Looking fantastic!

What breeder did you get these from? Apologies if you've already mentioned it.

I am right there with you Sciguy. lol :) It is pretty exciting to see the frosting up and most especially the bud stacking and building. I have some browning on some buds but not a lot and not everywhere. I plan on using the Trichs to determine chop. Keep it up and stay strong. Play some more fallout and share a bowl with the cat. :)

I changed the bucket waters last night. I added 2 gallons of ro water, 16ml of sweet, 15ml of floramicro, 30ml of florabloom and 10ml of liquid koolbloom. The pH was adjusted to 5.8 in each bucket.

The plants are drinking more and more water, I'm having to add a gallon of water to each bucket every 2 days.

When I change the nute water, the ppm is at 1450, with 355 ppm coming just from the sweet and around 1100 ppm of the other nutes. When I have to add in water the ppm are usually between 800 and 900. I then add anywhere between 4ml and 8ml of sweet along with the new gallon of water.

This is the last bucket change with new nutes. Next Saturday I will be just adding water, no nutes, and will begin the flush for 1 week and harvest the next saturday.

Thank you,

I have been adding in about a gallon of water into mini bertha and big bertha every 2 days, I also add in 8ml of sweet with each gallon I add in. The 2 smaller plants only need more water once during the week and it's only usually around a half gallon that they need.

Saturday I will start the flush, I will be cleaning all buckets with a bleach solution, then adding in only ro water then pH adjusting the water to 5.8

I will have the plants flush for 1 week and harvest next saturday.

The trichomes are all milky and a few still clear. I'm going to let a good slow dry and slow cure finish the rest of the plant off for me.

okay well last night and tonight I have had to do some maintenance in the grow tent.

So, last night while checking the water levels and ph, Mini Bertha had a branch that apparently was so heavy it was pulling the branch down toward the floor. So I tied a string to the top bar of the tent and used that string to support the cola and branch. Luckily the branch wasn't broken and had no damage.

Tonight, I had to add in some water into one of the smaller plants in the back, when I pulled it out, 4 of the branches slowly bent all the way over, gladly I caught them in time, and now I am using the tent wall to support those branches and keep them up since that tent wall is flush with the bedroom wall and wont have any give.

Tomorrow night when I change the waters and clean the buckets I am going to have to change my system to make sure that I don't break any branches off, On the bright side, from here on out all I have to do is add more water for a week or so.

On another note, the smell from the grow room can no longer be contained. I have a cinnamon apple air freshener in the grow room, a big jar of ONA gel outside the grow room, and my whole house still smells like weed. Good thing the chop is in a week or so.

Tonight while checking the buds I got really concerned when looking at a lot of the buds. They looked very white like a mold was growing on them so I took out the pocket microscope to take a look, Great news is that I was worried for nothing, the buds are just extremely frosty. So after inspecting every bud it turns out to just be trichomes, not mold. Now I cant wait to harvest and get some of the frosty goodness I have growing in the tent in the other room.

That's about it for tonight, I will update tomorrow night with more info as well as pics.

a trick i used to support the cola and additional branches around was a single rachet support i tied twine around the pull cable and attached it as a main support below the cola , then i can off that twine with other twine to kind of balance the plant on the main stem, i was really high when i did it and i was quite impressed the next day :smokin::tokin:

Thanks for the advice Ill keep that in mind for next time around.

So I have a bunch of trim from last grow and wanted to take the trim from this grow after harvest and get all the trichs off and collecting it. Whats the best way to accomplish this. I'm wanting it to add to what i grind up to go in my table top vaporizer, to make it a little more potent. Any ideas are appreciated, I do plan on freezing the jars I keep the trim in.

I assume its a dry herb vape? I would suggest bubble hash, you get screen bags that gradually step down the micron till you are left with pure bubble hash, or if you thinking rso oil and go with a liquid vape or ingest ;-)

Back
Top Bottom