HH Microgrow

i do plan on lsting the whole time. The area is small and the plant itself is also. The temp stays nice and cool and im pretty sure i can keep it short enough. My goal here is to see how plausible a single stealth bonsai plant can be. Everything is concealed in a small speaker that sits in my room with another pair, thusly is undetectable. I love the stealth aspect and its one more step, IMO, towards overgrowing the planet. If i get an 8th out of it, it will be an 8th less purchased illegally. One less incident of someone getting pulled over for speeding and ending up with an overnight stay in the motel you never want to enter or a $600 ticket. I hate jail and prison. I do my best to avoid them.

I would do scrog over lst if possible. There are tons of micro grows on other forums I visit. Alot of computer and rubbermaid container grows. Also from what ive seen if you start out with 12/12 light cycle you will get one small cola with a gram-5grams of bud. Pretty kewl imo.

Its no work. And my current living situation doestn provide much else. Im moving soon. I hope to have a soil grow that stands up with the rest soon.

Something from nothing is better than nothing from something. The experience of the grow is what counts.

Moose's right...... lol, I know you're all shocked;)
Anyways... just gonna tell you you'll be that much better when the time comes... I wish I would've done something like that when I was younger, I've always been interested in cannabis, especially growing.
I read the entire cannabible when I was about...19.... but nothing stuck, cause I didn't apply any of it...
Maybe I shouldn't have taken that extra:bong: excuse my rambling

Its no work. And my current living situation doestn provide much else. Im moving soon. I hope to have a soil grow that stands up with the rest soon.

The beauty of God's creation is in it's diversity. Freedom of choice allows berrydizzle to grow how he wants, and you to grow how you want, when you want. I appreciate what both of you are doing...to each their own. It's all good.:peace:

Yeah, i was wrong...I guess the learning aspect does help out alot...

Like I said b4 its great what ur doing cuz ur doing it for the love of doin it, 5 grams of homegrown bud every two months and the experience growing is priceless bro!

I had a hard time finding an ideal situation for my grows and didnt have the forsight to start really small, I hope your journal helps newbies who just want to learn.

And I know when you have an ideal situation your gonna kick some cannabis growin ass :p

Its all good. Im not really in it for the free buds. And i wish i was still young... I do it as a hobby to keep myself happy when things arent the brightest. Looking at this little girl and knowing what shes been through and how far shes come actually puts things in perspective for me. This girl came back and became something beautiful with a little patience and some dedication. Id love cannabis for its beauty alone... The high is a benefit. Well... its more than a benefit. But marijuana as a whole is spectacular and im sure you would all agree. In any form. You all know damn well that stranded on an island like tom hanks, you would pray for a bag of even the nastiest, schwaggiest, brown cow youve ever had... "If its weak, smoke more. That what them zig zag packs come packed with 32 leafs inside for." blaze on :smokin:

Its all good. Im not really in it for the free buds. And i wish i was still young... I do it as a hobby to keep myself happy when things arent the brightest. Looking at this little girl and knowing what shes been through and how far shes come actually puts things in perspective for me. This girl came back and became something beautiful with a little patience and some dedication. Id love cannabis for its beauty alone... The high is a benefit. Well... its more than a benefit. But it marijuana as a whole is spectacular and im sure you would all agree. In any form. You all know damn well that stranded on an island like tom hanks, you wouldnt pray for a bag of even the nastiest, schwaggiest, brown cow youve even had... "If its weak, smoke more. That what them zig zag packs come packed with 32 leafs inside for." blaze on:smokin:

YesYesyes good call +Reps for the truth.:grinjoint:

Ive got colas building all over the new growth from the lst. The main growth is very full, however from the stem to the insides of the leaves connected to the main cola are yellowing. I will have pictures tommorow but does anyone know this by how i identified it?
Much thanks for the replies.

Ok here are my most recent pics:

Here is a pic of the plants side growth, where a few hairs colas are popping up.

sidegrowth.jpg

And two shots of the top cola

top5.jpg

topcola.jpg

Here is a full view from the top

topfull.jpg

A shot from under the main cola with all the new growth

underneath.jpg

This is where i had the yellowing problem:

yellowing.jpg

It is still somewhat apparent but it can gotten back to a darker green since this morning's ferting. Some of the leaves on the side growth have been drooping, also. Any answers? Responses and opinions are always appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom