HH Microgrow

Hmmm. I know its a strong indica so ill have to do that. I think thats a great idea but it had never crossed my mind. I am still going to pursue this microgrow. I think it is more than worth it and I have learned alot with this first plant. Im ready for try #2! Im working on a new stealth box for my lowryder. The unoccupied space in the backing of a tv? I was also wondering about the damage that noise can do to a plant. Would a grow inside a working speaker be possible?

I'd say it's worth a shot if nobody else has tried and failed. Sound waves cause vibration which move the plant and plants cells around and cause the stems to strengthen. This is the same effect as keeping a light breeze on your plant's which is recommended. This is why some growers play music for their plants. Whether the proximity/magnitude of the vibrations will be a bad thing I couldn't say, I wouldn't think so. I imagine those who do use music wouldn't play death metal though, they probably keep it light and soothing. Being right next to the speaker would not be soothing.

I'd say it's worth a shot if nobody else has tried and failed. Sound waves cause vibration which move the plant and plants cells around and cause the stems to strengthen. This is the same effect as keeping a light breeze on your plant's which is recommended. This is why some growers play music for their plants. Whether the proximity/magnitude of the vibrations will be a bad thing I couldn't say, I wouldn't think so. I imagine those who do use music wouldn't play death metal though, they probably keep it light and soothing. Being right next to the speaker would not be soothing.

Strap a plug in vibrator to the stem of the plant. I bet you end up with a stem as thick as a coffee can.

I dont have a plug-in vibrator. For some reason...

The idea is constructing a grow inside of an operating speaker box to give the stealth aspect a bit more depth.

I mentioned earlier that my small plant was a boy and was chopped. I stuck it under my sink and left it for about 5 days. When i went back to clean out the pot for reuse, i watered the soil to get it moist so it would slide out properly and to my suprise, in about 20 minutes the plant stood straight back up. Moose had previously mentioned that the male organ was smokeable so i figured i would throw it under lights to see if it would yield a fair amount. To my suprise, after 4 days, i began to see white hairs. Apparently i was mistaken about it being male but i now have a 4&1/2" budding female. Ill have pics soon. Im suprised that after testing the limits of my fertilizers and burning the hell out of the plant that it has come back with such lush growth. Also, i figured that after 5 days without water that it would have died. I guess i was wrong. A little holiday present for myself. Ive got 5 decent sized budsites so far so im hoping for a nice little hand of buds for new years.

Awe, she was just playin' with ya. Seein if you were serious about the relationship.

Hah. Im serious. Im in the process of adapting a computer housing into a miniature lowryder hydro setup. Would hydro be a problem with lowryders? Would it cause unwanted height?

And here we have her. Measuring up to a whopping 4"&7/8ths.....
My baby Bonsai!

side1120.jpg

top1120.jpg

macro1120.jpg

Any comments or questions? Im happy with the results so far. I actually tried to test the boundaries of my ferts and burned the hell out of her and she is still growing strong...

And strangely enough, as i type this, someone is getting arrested for pot in front of my house...:thedoubletake: Girl got stopped in my neighborhood for speeding and they pulled a bowl and bag out of her car as i watched... Ugh... What a waste... This bowl pack is for you, girl...

Im hoping to get new colas starting on those small off-branchings.

I just wish i knew that girl... We could have been smoking...

She was indeed. Im digging my little girl, though. Shes the shit and i cant wait to watch these buds fill out.

Hey, she's pretty! I can see why you stuck with her. :smokin:

I have induced flowering. Ive been seeing white hairs for almost a week. Im hoping to keep the total height, with pot, under 9". Thats the goal I set previously and id like to stick with it.

Back
Top Bottom