HH Microgrow

Here we go:

LST12.jpg

lst22.jpg

Thanks Billy. Im not using any weight. Ive melted a hole every cm or so across the rim of the pot. I tie a cotton rope through, wrap it around the stem, and tighten it until it is curved to the shape of the pot.
Afghanica? All I know is that the stems on the fan leaves are purple/red. I was praying for a nice, short, indica that I could try and perfect this box's grow with. Im thinking after almost 3 weeks, with that mass of leaves and only 4" is pretty good. Ive got another 5-5&1/2" to flower with and as of last night were on 12/12.

im dooing the same thing your dooing but i have 2 13watt clfs or whatever there called and i have a 52watt regular light bulb that gives off an allright heat so:bong::bongrip::cool:urce

If by a 53watt regular light you mean and incadescent house light, youre wasting energy. It wont do much for your plant at all besides add heat.
And what do you mean by tie up? Im trying to keep the height of the plant as low as possible. Do you mean something besides "up" when you say "up"? I have 10" total to work with.

Micro growing, you have alot more patience than I have HHG. I kinda skip that type of grow and started with closet growing. When micro grows are successful I am always amazed because of the obsticles against such a grow are pretty big.
Your plant looks very healthy and if you continue you should have buds that stick up off the main that will look like green thumbs. If you get any Qs let me know. I have much info on micro growing just no personal experience.

Some of my leaves are curling down on the edged and drooping. Possible reason? I was thinking not enough water because the small amount of soil seems to dry out rather quickly, but im not sure...

When a plant is water deprived for a long time, alot more than just the leaves droop. I remember going out of town for a weekend and coming back and my mother plant was drooping...but not just the leaves, the stems were drooping about 1 and a half inches down from the top. Everything returned to normal about 3 hours after I watered her.

If by a 53watt regular light you mean and incadescent house light, youre wasting energy. It wont do much for your plant at all besides add heat.
And what do you mean by tie up? Im trying to keep the height of the plant as low as possible. Do you mean something besides "up" when you say "up"? I have 10" total to work with.

Re your response to Hashman1620. He is a minor so disregard his input. He has been banished to Norfolk Island!

HAHAHA. It was a laugh Moose. I like sticking to the grow journals because there is a very mature and focused crew here. He just didnt know what was going on. I hope there is nothing but seedy mids in Norfolk for him...

^yepper, $25 for a qp. Had me going there for a while. Bloody 15 yo!!!!.

I was pretty sure after he wanted to use milk on his plants. Then he was insistant for using a 1000w heat lamp until he finally got the drift that they won't grow bud. He then use 13w bulbs? LOL I guess he was trying to use anything he could find in Dadd's closet. His posts were very immature.

Kids, you can't hide your grows for very long if your growing in your parents house. You will get caught. Especially when they start to smell. So stick with the video games and go outside and play football. Time really is on your side so learn some patience.

Ok. Just did a bit more tying down to keep height down...

lst23.jpg

lst13.jpg

Ive found that letting the plant dry out and wilt a bit helps it to be more flexible. When i tie down in the morning before i water, I get alot more flexibility and as soon as I water a place it back in the speaker box, it perks right up and takes to the shape of what its forced to.

Well, that turned out to be a male so im starting over and have 3 seeds germinating at the moment. The male is chopped and im working on a larger pot that takes advantage of the size of the grow area without sacrificing too much height.

Back
Top Bottom