Distance between nodes

Gee

My second year growing outdoors. I have Banana Split and an OG Kush in my yard. All is great, but wanted to ask, at final stretch, are the distance between Bud sites or Nodes pretty close?

Mine are still in their veg/stretch state and can tell they have a way to go based on the new leaf growth at the tops

The spaces will elongate to allow for the bud formation. Depending on the type of cannabis the stretch can be long or short in distance between nodes. Your kush should not stretch much and pack on some solid bud. I dunno about the banana split but if its indica dominate it probably wont stretch much. Sativa are the long stretchers that can get rather large in height. If your outdoors they should be flowering soon.

I have some white hairs but it’s obvious from looking that new leaf growth with all the pedals are still being pushed out. The Kush is stalky and a fat trunk with pencil stems. I expect that to hold some quality fatties.

OG
6BE6D075-E00E-4780-AB66-08065D7E30F8.jpeg

and Banana Split. This one re-vege'd and growth went nuts so I used a Scrog type support. It has saved it from the wind here. They will be getting a thinning once stretch is done. i yank a couple of leaves a day but only to open up the sun penetration if the is a bud site underneath.
ACF27EEC-B46D-409A-8356-80CDACC4EA5D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom