DIY Concentrates?

User43

Im not quite to the point of having an abundant amount of extra stash, but in the next year or so I will be so I would like to know what
everyone uses to make their own concentrates of any sort, and what is good equipment/ brands to use to make it.

Thanks in advance <3

Hiya User43,

I grow for my own "medicinal" pleasure and having ample quantities (weed wealth) doesn't stop me from growing more.
With my weed bank full, I will make dry ice kief/hash, infused edibles (cooking oil/butter) and tinctures - old school Green Dragon currently. I also have a small press (I'd like to upgrade) that I use to squeeze for dabs.

Other ideas yet to try are juicing fresh plants - everything but the stems - for morning smoothies. It won't get you high but I'm going for the other terps/ cannabanoids.

I look forward to other's ideas also.

Live well!

:Rasta:

Hiya User43,

I grow for my own "medicinal" pleasure and having ample quantities (weed wealth) doesn't stop me from growing more.
With my weed bank full, I will make dry ice kief/hash, infused edibles (cooking oil/butter) and tinctures - old school Green Dragon currently. I also have a small press (I'd like to upgrade) that I use to squeeze for dabs.

Other ideas yet to try are juicing fresh plants - everything but the stems - for morning smoothies. It won't get you high but I'm going for the other terps/ cannabanoids.

I look forward to other's ideas also.

Live well!

:Rasta:
Holy cow you must have a ridiculous amount to start considering juicing fresh plants LMAO!!!!

I havent heard of this dry ice technique you speak of, would you mind explaining?

I have also been looking into those heated presses since they seem the easiest.

Dry ice hash is ridiculously easy to make. You'll need bubble bags and dry ice (duh). My local grocery store sells it for about $10.

Demonstration video is here Dry Ice Hash . But a simple search on YouTube (or on 420magazine) will give you another dozen or so ideas - including DIY shakers and collectors.

Bubble hash is another method but seems more messy to me.

I've not actually juiced anything just yet but it's on the drawing board. - As much as I like to "medicate", growing is greatly satisfying. Y'all know what living weed smells like.

:yummy:

Back
Top Bottom